Asda cheap pregnancy tests

happycouple

Reaction score
Hi all

I don't really post much on here so i hope you don't kind me asking your advice, I am 2 weeks late coming on my period and i have done 3 pregnancy tests all are asda 1 pound tests 2 of them are negative and 1 has a very faint line not sure if this was a evep as was on holiday in spain and cant remember how long it was befor line come up.

How reliable do you think these tests are and what are your experiences of using them.

Regards Sarah xx

i found them very good, i got bfp straight away with my daughter

I think they would be quite reliable Hun however it is possible to get a False Negative if you tested too Early.

If you are two weeks late I'd perhaps pop along to your Doctor's and get them to do a test for you.

I used the Asda 2 pack tests and they were negative but correct! :hug:

i have found them to be spot on. I know what you mean about the line though. When positive they cam up straight away but when negative the line was slightly visable but it had no colour. There must be a line there for the hcg to activate it. Thats maybe what you saw.

Thanks girls

I have brought some other teats from boots going to try them, and if still negative its of to the docs again

cheers sarah

hi lol ASDA are good i tried even though i had negative it was right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back