Pregnancy symptoms

ruby

Reaction score
I am having alot of symptoms that make me think I AM PREGNANT BUT i HAVE DONE TWO TEST AND THEY WERE NEGATIVE. I dont know if i did them too early. My first day of my last period was 16th July. I have got painful boobs and erect nipples and slight nausea. Am tired and have had pain in left side like when I was last pregnant. I have had symptoms of a cold and a bit of a sore throat. Now have got white discharge. I did a test two weeks ago and one on 6th august. They were both negative. what shpuld i do

Hi, you have tested too early for a pregnancy test to show BFP. If you test now you should get an accurate reading. The 6th of August would have been a little too soon though. Take another test and good luck. :hug:

i agree with Sammy about testing a bit too early. The first day of my last period was the 17th July and i tested today and it is showing a faint positive line with a 6 days early response kit.

Good luck

xx

get some 10mlu tests in, theyll show up earlier than anything else.
good luck :hug:

i'm sure alot of people think bfn but they are just using too high a strength too early.

Hi, My period is due on the 13th august. Last night I was having lower back pain and pains in abdomen. Dont know if it feels different to period pain as I think i am convincing myself I am pregnant. Have not told anyone else incase I am not. I feel really nauseus this morning.

:hug: the only way to know is to test again :D good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back