Coming off pill - Late but BFN

Wanting1 said:
puds said:
Congratulations on the arrival of af!!! :D :cheer: make the most of it it'll probably be the only time u'll be pleased to see her!!! :lol:
i came off the pill in June and after my withdrawal bleed i went 102 days until my next af so i know what u were going through. I guess you just have to give your body time to adjust! as every doctor will always tell u :wall:
Hopefully you will now become more regular- my next cyle i ovulated on day 28 (used opks and temps to detect it) and am now on day 12 of my first 2 week wait (although my temp dropped today so af is round the corner!) but i am just pleased to get this far and hopefully next month i'll ovulate a little sooner!
Hopefully it'll happen quick for you but if not everyone here will support u!!
xxx

Thank you very much! Yes, I was very pleased, finally after 80 days of waiting. May I ask which opks you use? I guess I won't know the length until next AF but I'll probably still try anyway. Thanks! Zuzi

sorry for not replying earlier. I got opks from sme fertility pack of 40 for about £10 not sure how good value that is but have ordered some more as they worked! would recommend them.
i started testing ( and temping) on day 11 as was unsure if i was back to being regular after the pill but i didn't ovulate until day 28 (big improvement on 1st cycle of 102 days though!). it certaintly helps when u have come off the pill as ur cycle is all over the place. i am back to day 1 on my next cycle now so i'm hoping to improve on 28 days this time!!
i would also be interested in hearing from anyone who has got pregnant after having delayed af after coming off the pill.
xx

Hello, I wasnt actually trying but got pregnant within 3 months so you are normally extra fertile so good luck hun :D

puds said:
Wanting1 said:
puds said:
Congratulations on the arrival of af!!! :D :cheer: make the most of it it'll probably be the only time u'll be pleased to see her!!! :lol:
i came off the pill in June and after my withdrawal bleed i went 102 days until my next af so i know what u were going through. I guess you just have to give your body time to adjust! as every doctor will always tell u :wall:
Hopefully you will now become more regular- my next cyle i ovulated on day 28 (used opks and temps to detect it) and am now on day 12 of my first 2 week wait (although my temp dropped today so af is round the corner!) but i am just pleased to get this far and hopefully next month i'll ovulate a little sooner!
Hopefully it'll happen quick for you but if not everyone here will support u!!
xxx

Thank you very much! Yes, I was very pleased, finally after 80 days of waiting. May I ask which opks you use? I guess I won't know the length until next AF but I'll probably still try anyway. Thanks! Zuzi

sorry for not replying earlier. I got opks from sme fertility pack of 40 for about £10 not sure how good value that is but have ordered some more as they worked! would recommend them.
i started testing ( and temping) on day 11 as was unsure if i was back to being regular after the pill but i didn't ovulate until day 28 (big improvement on 1st cycle of 102 days though!). it certaintly helps when u have come off the pill as ur cycle is all over the place. i am back to day 1 on my next cycle now so i'm hoping to improve on 28 days this time!!
i would also be interested in hearing from anyone who has got pregnant after having delayed af after coming off the pill.
xx

Thanks I looked on the SME website and bought some. I am in a similar situation as you, well I am one cycle behind. Thanks again!

If it reassures you hun - when I came off the pill it took AGES to settle, came off in January 07 and didn't have an AF til June!!! Am now settled into 31 day cycles - we're just praying for a sticky baby now! :pray:

Good luck!

babyblonde said:
If it reassures you hun - when I came off the pill it took AGES to settle, came off in January 07 and didn't have an AF til June!!! Am now settled into 31 day cycles - we're just praying for a sticky baby now! :pray:

Good luck!

Many thanks! It really helps to read about other people's experiences.
Good luck to you too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back