Symptoms?

AliCat

Reaction score
Sorry, am new to all this: what's the usual symptoms in early pregnancy? I have been reading on websites, but would like advice from mums???
At the mo I'm feeling: emotional (weepy), sore nipples, tired, wee bit queasy (not that bad - eating well) and slightly headachy.
Thanks!!
Ali xxx

Thanks hun!! The thing I'm dreading the most is morning sickness. I've stocked up on ginger beer (non-alcoholic!) and I love ginger biscuits. Don't they advise that you eat little and often?

Yep little and often usually does the trick!

Congratulations hun :cheer:

My earliest symptom was really sore boobs - arggghhh x

They do indeed but be warned it doesn't always help! Lol. As i found out!
I couldn't keep anything down, but that wore off after 1st Tri.

Congats btw !! :hug:

Thanks for your 'congrats' wishes, and the same to you all!! Good to be able to speak to other mums who are going through the same thing. It's my first pregnancy and I'm pretty terrified and excited at the same time!! :?

THink I'm as far along as you are but have no real symptoms except that food doesn't really appeal :evil:

Just read that i'm exactly the same as you :wave: let me know what happens and when :D

AliCat said:
Thanks hun!! The thing I'm dreading the most is morning sickness. I've stocked up on ginger beer (non-alcoholic!) and I love ginger biscuits. Don't they advise that you eat little and often?

Hiya!

Congrats on your pregnancy! :) Just wanted to let you know that not all women get morning sickness (I havent yet, touch wood) so maybe you will be one of the lucky ones!

Here's to a happy and healthy 8 months. :hug:

Thanks guys!! My ticker is a rough calculation 1588, I'm not sure if I am exactly that far gone, it was an estimation on my doctor's part. I'll be able to find out at my 12 week scan tho, so we can compare notes on symptoms, bump size etc!!

Hey Ani, I hope I don't get the dreaded morning sickness. I don't really feel any different at the mo, nipples are still sore but nothing else. Not as emotional as I was at the beginning of the week, stil tired I keep falling asleep by about 9pm! I'm stuffing my face like a fat pug tho haha, I had 2 crumpets, a yoghurt, half pint of tropical fruit juice and some choc fingers for breakfast!!! Then I've just a banana and a choc trifle thingy for lunch!! I'm trying my best to fill up on fruit and veg, I don't want to bloat!!!

AliCat said:
ey Ani, I hope I don't get the dreaded morning sickness. I don't really feel any different at the mo, nipples are still sore but nothing else. Not as emotional as I was at the beginning of the week, stil tired I keep falling asleep by about 9pm! I'm stuffing my face like a fat pug tho haha, I had 2 crumpets, a yoghurt, half pint of tropical fruit juice and some choc fingers for breakfast!!! Then I've just a banana and a choc trifle thingy for lunch!! I'm trying my best to fill up on fruit and veg, I don't want to bloat!!!

I know what you mean... it is so hard to stop eating. I never feel full! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I am doing the same as you, eating lots of fruit and veg, but thats easy for me as I am craving fruit all the time... xxx

Hahaha it's mad isn't it? Don't thay say if you're craving fruit, you're having a girl................??? Ooooooh, exciting!! I can;t wait to find out what sex my baby is.

Oooooohhh.... I do hope so. I would LOVE a girl... :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: (not that I wouldnt be happy with a wee boy either)

My doctor (in Spain) has told us he may be able to tell the sex at 12 week scan! I find it hard to believe... only time will tell I guess. :pray:

Ooooooh good luck! I hope your doctor can tell so early.

congratulations on your PG.

Just letting you know that ginger doesn't work for me!! I've tried biscuits and cake but they don't really make much difference.

I've found not letting myself get hungry is the best thing for me. I have to eat something at lease every couple of hours or I start to feel really sick.

With the sore boob thing, does anyone else JUST have sensitive nipples and nore the whole boob? That + tiredness is my only sign so far.... makes it seem a little unreal!

Yeah, it's weird isn't it? I don't feel pregnant, just my nipples are sore (not whole boob) and very tired.

Yep -exactly the same! I bet we will be regreting complaining when we develop nausea! Although it might make it more real!

Oh god, I'm really not looking forward to the sickness!! :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back