Pregnancy Smell (update on old thread)

kazlin

Reaction score
A while back Urchin posted a thread asking whether anyone could smell a strange smell, a type of musty damp smell while pregnant. I for one could smell it, but now I rarely do...how strange!

I just wondered if anyone newly pregnant are experiencing this and if it has disappeared for the ones that did smell it?

My flat has smelt different ever since I got pregnant. Not really bad but a definite musty not nice smell. It never smelt like that before. When I was first pregnant it used to make me gag when I first walked in and I had to keep the windows open. Luckily it was summer :lol:

My sense of smell has definately improved since being pg. I can tell instantly if James hasn't brushed his teeth! :lol:

Everything smells odd to me at the moment, my OH constantly smells of toast even if he hasnt eaten it and downstairs in his house smelt like babies nappies when i got up (not nice) and mine smelt like mint when i got home, god knows where these smells are coming from but i guess i'll jsut have to deal with it :roll:
Clare x

I have noticed that smells have become more intense...I havent noticed a strange smell....

I do however think I smell different....kinda sweet and sickly smell, yuk!

i can smell the cat litter box and my OH's farts a lot more :puke:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back