Pregnancy Smell (update on old thread)

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by kazlin, Jan 18, 2008.

1. kazlin

kazlin Well-Known Member

A while back Urchin posted a thread asking whether anyone could smell a strange smell, a type of musty damp smell while pregnant. I for one could smell it, but now I rarely do...how strange!

I just wondered if anyone newly pregnant are experiencing this and if it has disappeared for the ones that did smell it?

2. chrystaltips

chrystaltips Well-Known Member

My flat has smelt different ever since I got pregnant. Not really bad but a definite musty not nice smell. It never smelt like that before. When I was first pregnant it used to make me gag when I first walked in and I had to keep the windows open. Luckily it was summer :lol:

3. muppetmummy

muppetmummy Well-Known Member

My sense of smell has definately improved since being pg. I can tell instantly if James hasn't brushed his teeth! :lol:

4. abcd1234

abcd1234 Well-Known Member

Everything smells odd to me at the moment, my OH constantly smells of toast even if he hasnt eaten it and downstairs in his house smelt like babies nappies when i got up (not nice) and mine smelt like mint when i got home, god knows where these smells are coming from but i guess i'll jsut have to deal with it :roll:
    Clare x

5. Lianatoot

Lianatoot Well-Known Member

I have noticed that smells have become more intense...I havent noticed a strange smell....

I do however think I smell different....kinda sweet and sickly smell, yuk!

6. GBLiz

GBLiz Well-Known Member

i can smell the cat litter box and my OH's farts a lot more :puke: