A thread of TMI (urinating.)

Zoeox

Reaction score
Okk,, a TMI thread I'm sorry, but I keep needing to urinate, could this just be that baby is near my bladder or other reasons?
It has a strong smell too TMI!!
Not had this before and thinking it could just be baby by bladder but wondering if anything else could contribute??

Sorry ladies. x

I'm the same! MW told me it's because of baby been a lot bigger now and the pressure it's putting on your bladder.
UTI's have the symptom of frequent urination, but only if it comes with stinging and burning I think

chances are its baby pushing on bladder, if its a strong smell and dark could mean you are also dehydrated hun xx

Well sometimes its dark and sometimes not "/
I'll try my best to drink more, least its just LO pushing on bladder. x

yeah - i'd think if it was a uti it would be painful. dont worry about it. xxx

Silly bambino making me urinate loads. x

Its all part of it hun :) when I was pregnant, it became a running joke at work lol. It would come on all of a sudden too and I would be busting to go!! Every hour in the night too!! x x

It's only really been today, especially every time I stand up or something x

Definitely baby. I need to go everytime I stand.x

iv been sobad the last few days im no sooner opening the door to leave the toilrt and i
feel like i have to go again lol

think its normal but strong smell can be sign of dehydration so maybe drink a bit more water x

Definately dehydrated I think, constant peeing, constant drinking, and was getting my headaches constant too which MW said could be dehydration.
Joys!
I drink way more than I used to anyway and find it difficult to drink more. :( x

could be a water infection if stays really strong smelling....just keep an eye on it chick...but it is probably bubs :) x

I was thinking Water Infection you have pain peeing, but I know a few people who have had an infection with no pains, so will just keep a check :(
Thanks ladies
Xx

i had one with no pain.....only got picked up at midwife appt...xx

Hmm, hope its not an infection :( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member