Pregnancy Rage?

Jayjay027

Reaction score
Does anyone else get this??
I have been HORRIBLE these past few days, I just feel so irritable and angry all the time. The only person I'm nice to is my daughter, everyone else is fair game for a telling off for no reason. :gun:

I didn't have this when I was pregnant with DD, I was perfectly calm and normal until the sickness started. This time, I'm not even at 6 weeks yet and I feel like I'm on the verge of going bat shit crazy at someone.

I had a right go at DH a few nights ago because apparently he doesn't love me enough and loved his exes more than he loves me. WTF?! I've shouted at my mum, my aunt but mostly my poor DH. He's so understanding though which is a good thing, but makes it worse sometimes lol. :twisted:

I'm even creating scenarios in my head and then getting angry over them! Like when I was in town yesterday waiting for a lift, I imagined someone coming along and getting into the lift before me and what I would say and how I would react, I ended up furious and no one was even in the lift with me except DD in the buggy.

I feel like I'm losing it. I know I'm being irrational but I can't stop myself from feeling so annoyed with everything and everyone.

My DH said maybe this means that I'm carrying a boy this time because I wasn't like this at all last time lol. Please tell me that I'm not the only one flying off the handle for no good reason?! x :brat:

Hormones are a wonderful thing! I was very much like this while i was still on the pill, I didn't realise at the time but I would just fly off on one at the smallest of things. I doubt I'll go back on them ever again now.

I am finding I can be really short at times and I literally have no patience. If its not my way or I'm not used to it I'm not interested.

Have a think about how you could try and prevent some if it. I know it's not easy but getting worked up about something that hasn't happened cant be good. Maybe use the baby as a distraction?

I'm the worst person for that sort of advise though- once I'm on one my brain refuses to give in!!!

I definitely get pregnancy rage! Spent yesterday morning having a go at my husband about his 'precious f-ing coving'....... all he wanted to do was cove the spare room before we paint it but i went mental at him. Like you, all my 'nice' is saved for my son. I should maks some more though for me and hubby as we both deserve it. Im sure it will pass and is hopefully preferable to the sickness?X

Yep I'm a stressed snappy miserable angry abusive b1tch right now :lol:

I feel my blood boil - I could have crushed a mug in my hands the other day I was that angry haha

Lol yes I would DEFINITELY rather be angry than sick. I'm going to make more of an effort to be nice to DH. But other people can get stuffed.
I was out for a walk today with DD and she was asleep in the buggy and some woman came along and stood next to the buggy with a ciggy in her hand and her hand was down by her side so the cig was right next to Sophia - I. Went. Mental! But tbh I would have told her off anyway even without pregnancy rage lol x

Tapatalking from my blackberry!

I definitely have pregnancy rage, we are currently calling me she hulk in my house and it all seems to be directed are my poor DH. I can't explain what it is but I'm just so irritated and then from nowhere I just blow and its even worse if im hungry. . We are in the middle of moving so are slowly packing things up for storage. On Tuesday I got in from work and i was starving all I wanted to do was start cooking and eat but my DH asked if I could sort out which boxes are for storage and which we are keeping and if possible by Friday. Well that was it I went crazy I told him there was no possible way I could do that by Friday and I will do it on Saturday, he told me it won't take me long just tell him which boxes and he can get them out of the house. I reacted like a mad woman and flew into a rage, telling him that I won't be told what to do and I'm tired after work so I will do it on Saturday. this lasted about 15minutes and poor DH was trying his best not to react which made it worse. I actually wanted to pick the bedroom tv up and throw it accross the room wtf??? After I had calmed down I told him which boxes were for storage and started cooking dinner.

I feel so bad all of the time because im so horrible and irritable, i really hope it doesnt last throughout the 9 months. DH is convinced I'm having a boy as I was not like this with my dd.

JayJay they do 'Pregzilla' t-shirts now if you feel the need to warn people! My in-laws thought I was a bloody nightmare last time so might get one just to entertain them!

Omg I'm bad today. Started with my husband waking me up an hour and a half early for no reason! Great, just what I need, a prolonged day of feeling sick! Next my mother in law wants to come round and drop off her washing for me to do as her machine has broken! I can't even do my own washing cause the smell of the detergent makes me spew. Think she's in for it next, and I don't think I'll be able to stop myself!

A girl I used to work with was called Victoria Ruth but everyone called her Ruth. One day a complaint came in about something she had done/said ... She was pregnant at the time and all she said was "that wasn't me... Victoria did it" it was very creepy but she was like rgarctgeoughbhwe 4 pregnancies lol

Its not that I like that u ladies are flying off the handle all the time, but I'm SO GLAD I'm not the only pregzilla (loving that term, btw lol)
And lol @ 'it wasn't me, it was Victoria' x

Toria - I don't even want to imagine my reaction if MIL decided to land at my door with a pile of washing for me. The worst thing is, her machine has been playing up recently and smells like a sewer, so there's a distinct possibility that it may actually happen. Oh dear...

Toria - I don't even want to imagine my reaction if MIL decided to land at my door with a pile of washing for me. The worst thing is, her machine has been playing up recently and smells like a sewer, so there's a distinct possibility that it may actually happen. Oh dear...

Hahaha, watch out. What pee'd me off the most is she didn't ask, she just said she was bringing it over!

Lol how nice of her!
My MIL keeps complaining that she can't do the housework and needs help doing it, and then sacked her cleaners!! I know she's hinting at me doing it for her, which I will when I can, but if I get HG again she's got no chance! X

Totally have this. Even after a good news scan today, I was still a snappy cow-bag.

just lost it with my oh - feel abit of soreness round my belly button this evening so just wanted to sit down and not do much and he's been nagging me to clean our dogs teeth - seriously just lost it about him not listening to me when i need to rest after being a work all day and a busy weekend. Don't think he knew what hit him!

feel like a went abit overboard now :(

I always feel bad after an outburst too.
BUT.... Tonight I kept my cool with my neighbour, and I've decided that tomorrow (or when I see him next) he will feel the full wrath of my pregnancy rage!
He's never away from my door! Always calling over for stupid reasons and we're so sick of it. Tonight, 1hr after sophia went to sleep, he came and rang my doorbell, which woke sophia up!! This was at 8.15pm and she was awake crying until 10pm.
What did he ring my doorbell for, you ask? He wanted to know if my electric was tripping!!
I'm telling him he's not to come near my door after 7pm ever again!!!
Stupid twat!

Had a few days of pregnancy rage. OH was out but had not done something before he left so I threw a loaf of bread at the floor (wtf was that about)?

I'm about to blow my lid!!!

Breath - it's not accepted by HR to punch a colleague

Argggghhh

I'm about to blow my lid!!!

Breath - it's not accepted by HR to punch a colleague

Argggghhh

Haha!! I know that feeling well. The hardest thing in the world is to turn around and walk away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back