Pregnancy Rage?

I definitely have pregnancy rage, we are currently calling me she hulk in my house and it all seems to be directed are my poor DH. I can't explain what it is but I'm just so irritated and then from nowhere I just blow and its even worse if im hungry. . We are in the middle of moving so are slowly packing things up for storage. On Tuesday I got in from work and i was starving all I wanted to do was start cooking and eat but my DH asked if I could sort out which boxes are for storage and which we are keeping and if possible by Friday. Well that was it I went crazy I told him there was no possible way I could do that by Friday and I will do it on Saturday, he told me it won't take me long just tell him which boxes and he can get them out of the house. I reacted like a mad woman and flew into a rage, telling him that I won't be told what to do and I'm tired after work so I will do it on Saturday. this lasted about 15minutes and poor DH was trying his best not to react which made it worse. I actually wanted to pick the bedroom tv up and throw it accross the room wtf??? After I had calmed down I told him which boxes were for storage and started cooking dinner.

I feel so bad all of the time because im so horrible and irritable, i really hope it doesnt last throughout the 9 months. DH is convinced I'm having a boy as I was not like this with my dd.

Haha this is my nickname also MrsCK! Hubby decided it ages ago when I was going mental about something, but now it's come back due to aggro with pregnancy.

My big thing is when I get home from work I normally cook dinner for us as hubby doesn't get in til 6pm, but because of the heat and not eating a lot, I just haven't been able to cook and eat meals. So I keep having a breakdown and just crying or going mad because I should be cooking for him and he doesn't understand... haha.

Oh dear.

Hope it passes soon. I've also noticed I seem to have got a bigger gob (than normal!) since becoming pregnant, especially to strangers!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back