Blaggggghhhhhhh

Sleepy sue

Reaction score
Omg I'm only 6 weeks tomorrow and the last two days I feel like I've been run over by a dumper truck!!
Totally exhausted, although can't sleep at night and now all of a sudden I feel proper sick :( I'm scared to lift me head off the pillow cause going to be sick :(

Pointless rant but thanx for reading xxx

Aww poor you, and to think I said to hubby I want morning sickness so I don't worry!

Hope you feel better soon.

Xx

I know how you feel. I haven't done anything the last two days due to feeling sick, but today I have to Get some things done. I made myself a cup of ginger tea and I eat tic tacs. Than I feel I can hold the sickness in a distance.

Hope you feel better soon!

xx

I'm sorry you're feeling so rubbish :( I hope you start to pick up soon hun x

sorry hun, i'm starting to feel the same, lay on the couch yesterday and felt dizzy when i stand up. no energy at the moment. xxx :hugs:

Its all good Sue! Shows all those pg hormones are working well!!
xxx

Aww... sorry to hear you are feeling so rotten... but like they say - it's a good sign that is all is well with the little one! Try to rest as much as you can and (if you can) eat little and often. Take care. xx

i know exactly how you feel, me too :( last week i was wishing i had more symptoms. now ive had enough!!! x x x

Oh thanks ladies you guys are great, it subsided by about 10.00am and luckily I was working from home today. I'm pleased to have symptoms but wow they do take you by surprise lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back