pregnancy paranoia

ashtonsmum

Reaction score
with my 1st pregnancy i was paranoid about things but never as bad as this pregnancy, every twinge or pain, cramp or anything i freak out im worried sick i think its cos know i have my son i know the joys of having a baby so i dont wana lose that, any of u girls in same boat? id love to hear ur stories maybe take my mind of things, all i say is bring on the 12 week scan maybe ill start to relax then xxxxxx

I'm feeling exactly the same hun, with my daughter I didn't think about any twinges just breezed through pregnancy but last year I m/c so with this pregnancy every twinge I panic, I'm scared everytime I go to the loo just in case theirs blood! Everything will be fine though Hun x x

I'm the same! I've learnt to relax a bit more though as it seems that when I constantly worry it brings on stomach aches etc which makes me worry even more if you know what I mean?

Exactly the same here - I have a little boy and had a mc in Jan and am struggling to enjoy being pregnant this time round. Think it's prob our way of protecting ourselves a bit. We'll all feel better when we're in 2nd tri xxx

Im the same, with my son i didnt seem to worry at all thru my pregnancy but this time i cant help but worry about every little twinge, dont know why but i think i will feel better after my 1st scan friday, cant wait! xx

i tihnk we must all be same i know i am i come here alot a vent when it really bad i constantly panic about every twinge and have taken knicker watch to a whole new level lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back