Paranoia, paranoia, paranoia,???!!!!!!

curlywurly

Reaction score
HI, I found out i was PG three days ago. I think it has now been 2 weeks since conception and i'm going to doc tomorrow morning with DH. For the past three days I have experienced LOADS of cramping, on and off. It has been really low down on either the right or left side at any time and also makes my back ache a bit sometimes as well. My tummy also has some dull pains accompanied by quesiness. After TTc for so long i guess i am extremely paranoid about this, and seem to pick up on MC stories whereever i turn. I really dont want to stress myself out too much, but i'm finding it difficult. The cramps are especially worrying me, as they really feel like strong PD pains, not just dull ones. I have not had any bleeding tho, and my CP is now so high i can hardly feel it (sorry TMI!!!), my boobs are sensitive and yesterday i felt sea sick all day. So I guess these are all good signs. Has anyone else had alot of cramping? i was just wondering if it was to worry about or not?

Any advice deeply appreciated.
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

i was about 4 weeks i think and i had AWFUL cramp, i was laid on my bed doubled up in pain, at the time i didnt know i was pregnant, and seriously wondered what the hell was wrong, it lasted a good day or two on/off and had period type aches for a while around when af was due

fingers crossed for you hun :hug: :hug:

i had the cramps too, for about a week, i didn't know i was pregnant, i was expecting to come on my period, i knew something wasn't right though, cos as soon as i get cramps my period comes.

congrats and hope you feel better soon :hug: :hug: :hug:

Cramps are normal hun, and congratulations!!! :cheer:

Hi,

We must be due the same time!!!! Yes, ive been getting the bad cramps and back ache too. Its all normal hun.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

xxxxx

well i went to the docs today and she said to chill out, relax and stop worrying, as all my symptoms are normal! some how i now feel better!!!!

try to be calm babes i kno its hard!

if its any reassurance to you- my first pregnancy symptoms were just like yours- bad cramping, sore boobs and no bleeding, and iv got my healthy 18-month-old daughter now. my second pregnancy i had NO cramps AT ALL, no sore boobs, but some bleeding and as u know i just miscarried. so i would say u sound good to me :hug: :hug: :hug:

Welcome to 1st tri and all the worrying that lies ahead :wink: Cramp is completely normal hun, dont worry :hug:

Ah Yes paranoia - another symptom of BFP aswell as running to the loo every thirty seconds for a knicker checks :rotfl:

I had cramping on and off for a few weeks - had an early scan and everything was fine. Had more cramping this weekend but I'm being positive and taking it all as good signs.

MC stories are everywhere but so are the threads of the girls that have moved to Tri 2 & 3.

Just think, yeah MC rate is 1 in 4 but that a 75% chance you WON'T MC
A missed MC is 3% but thats 97% chance that all will be well! Pretty good odds if you ask me. :cheer:

(These figures have been taken from the paperwork my hospital (in South East) gave me.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back