Pregnancy packs - Doctor or midwife?

Nickinakinoo

Reaction score
When I went to the Drs they gave me a pack full of stuff but when I went through it, it says on the side something like expectant mothers 34 weeks and the pack is basically to prepare for labour. So have they given me the wrong thing or will the midwife give me something at my booking in appointment. I remember seeing pregnant women in my surgery with a bounty pack.

Any ideas?

I think the midwife gives you it, I did a placement with a midwife and sat through loads of booking in appointments and they were all give the pack then xxxx

I got all my details from the midwives.
In my area you don't see the doctor at all, just self refer to the midwife and you receive all the info st your booking appointment xx

At my doctors they give you this starter pack thing which had some vouchers, an Emma's diary magazine and lots and lots of leaflets to do with all sorts of things in pregnancy. Then when I go to my booking appointment on the 14th they will give me the actual bounty pack with pink notes xx

They probably gave you the "wrong" one.

I got a bounty pack from my midwife at the booking in appointment, it had leaflets in and also some spatone (iron supplement) and bepathem stretch mark cream and a bag of PG tips! lol

But my pack also said "use by 1/1/2016" and I only got it on the 29th of December so it very nearly was out of date lol (Most things didn't matter but I think the spatone and PG tips have a short date on them and also had a money off coupon for more teabags or spatone which expired on the 30th of December lol. Good job I wasn't bothered about either!)

I wonder if your Doctor had a few nearing their expirey and just wanted rid? LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back