Got my baby pack from the midwife

Mildly

Reaction score
I had my first midwife appointment on Thursday, meant to update before that I've been so tired :( It was a great appointment though, she only took my height and weight and then arranged a time she could come out and see me for a home visit. It did made me think of the RSPCA when they come out to check out your home before they let you take an animal home lol - I'm sure it isn't for that reason thoufgh :lol:

Most importantly she gave me my baby pack. I couldn't believe how much stuff there is! OH and I were really excited reading through it all.

One question for you ladies, I quite want to go and get my Bounty Mum to be pack but don't really want the run the risk of bumping into people I know. How many weeks were you before you went and got yours?

Hehe I've never gone and gotten it. If its the pack you mean I never go near our local Asda so didn't worry.

I decided to wait until after I'd had my first scan because they send you thing's in the post I think and if something happened it would be upsetting to get thing's in the post. I'm not entirely sure if they do send thing's or not but thought I'd just wait. Especially as I was very cautious after having a miscarriage in the past. To be honest the pack I got wasn't very good, I was quite dissappointed.

My midwife advised me to wait till 3 months, she said once you claim it youer on their mailing list. I was quite big when i got mine as i remember but only cos i kept forgetting

i got my midwife pack at 6weeks but i didnt collect the bounty packs till i had my scan...thought it was kinda tempting fate getting it early and something went wrong!

I can't collect mine as we dont get ours from our local MW, we get ours at our first scan appointment. Which as i posted about, is a month away. So i'll not be getting mine just yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back