pregnancy or being paranoid?

newgirl1991

Reaction score
So my last period was on the 21st of June and it's due on the 19th of July, so next week. I had unprotected sex on the 7th of July and the guy came in me without asking me or my permission, knowing I wasn't on any contraception. I asked him this after we finished and he said yes.

I didn't yell at him or anything because I'm wondering if there's even a chance I could be pregnant? I don't want to get stressed or mad if I'm not.

If you didn’t want this person to ejaculate inside you then why are you not using condoms? If you aren’t sure when you ovulated then there will be no way of knowing you are pregnant.
Wait to see if your AF arrives and if it’s late then test.

There is always a chance when you don't use protection if in fertile window especially. Most here want to have their baby so if you don't then best to try use protection if you do then good luck as everyone deserves their happy ending x

If you didn’t want this person to ejaculate inside you then why are you not using condoms? If you aren’t sure when you ovulated then there will be no way of knowing you are pregnant.
Wait to see if your AF arrives and if it’s late then test.

We've been dating for a couple of weeks and he never finishes he always pulls out. Sorry if that's TMI. That was the first time he did that

Going by your dates and given that your cycles are regular, it sounds as if you were close if not in your fertile window, but like Char said, there's no way of knowing that for sure unless you'd be tracking ovulation.
The only way you will find out is to wait for your period and if it's not starting, test.
And if you don't want to get pregnant, use contraception from now on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back