pregnancy massage or pregnancy yoga

Becs

Reaction score
My lovely husband has bought me a course of pregnancy massage at the Elemis Day Spa in London. My first one is on Wednesday I can't wait. Has anyone had one and does it help?

Also I will be due to start my pregnancy yoga classes soon and wondered if anyone else on here practices it and has some feedback on how they have found it?

Becs xxx

I thought this would be a dead subject. :(

Its not something I have time for or thought about tbh

i wasnt aware of those things hun sorry :(
have fun doing them though :)
manda xx

That sounds lovely! What a nice hubby!

I haven't had them either but should be most relaxing!!! Have fun and let us know how it went xx

I didn't know such things existed tbh, sounds great though! Lucky you! The nearest thing I can find is a 'beautiful bump' spa treatment, but i think that's different, and i can't afford it :(
You'll have to tell us all about it!

I've had a 'sumptous mother to be ' pamper, it was massage and application of stretch mark cream...it was great, so relaxing. Have one once a month now, i also do pregnancy pilates weekly...just started :cheer:

sounds lovely. I struggle to even touch my toes at the moment, let alone do yoga! :lol:

:wave:

Wanted to do yoga myself, the classes were about 100 miles away tho and on sat morn and i work! :( somebody who works at a gym told me that it not good to start exercise classes in middle of pregnancy if you not done the exercises before as too much for body with the changes of pregnancy aswel. have bought a yoga for pregnancy dvd off amazon tho :) not watched yet. swimmings supposed to be good too they do aquanatal classes at my leisure centre which im contemplating going to too x

Was hoping there was a yoga in pregnancy dvd so I could give it ago will go look for that now!

Hey Anna, pregnancy pilates sounds good. Did you do pilates before?

There are lot's of pregnancy yoga dvd's on Amazon, I got 2 one for now and one for labour and birth.

I'll let you know how I get on. The advice I was given is that it is really good for getting the baby in position and for building strength in the right places for labour and recovery. It is okay if you haven't done it before as it is a lot more relaxed in its approach then the hard core non pregnancy yoga.

If anyone gets a DVD or joins a class in either pilates or Yoga, let me know how you get on. :D

No never. It's good because it focuses on posture and getting up / sitting etc, which is great because i'm doing everything wrong...no wonder my back is killing. Also we have a lovely relaxation / visualisation section at the end which we can use during the birth.....
i however, will be using it, alongside my big fat EPIDURAL!!!! :rotfl:

Becs said:
My lovely husband has bought me a course of pregnancy massage at the Elemis Day Spa in London. My first one is on Wednesday I can't wait. Has anyone had one and does it help?

Also I will be due to start my pregnancy yoga classes soon and wondered if anyone else on here practices it and has some feedback on how they have found it?

Becs xxx

I was just online looking for pregnancy yoga DVDs, but would love to go to a real class. I'm not very good at finding things....where did you find out about the pregnancy yoga classes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back