Pregnancy Forum Village

Oh I'm confused... I didn't think anyone would go until we'd all voted??! Oh piglet, we will miss you :wave:

Oh, I'm confused!! I didn't think anyone went yet???

Everyone read the rules right? :lol:

The poll is for tomorrows reveal ;) which is why there was no panic in voting :rofl:

ummmm Im getting worried, what happens if everyone voted off a mummy, I know I asked this before but I dont understand. Will I be kicked out?!

I thought Piglet was a hv and that's why she'd been so quite today! obviously got that wrong! x

I'd like to say Im playing ignorant MMG&I, but I'm genuinly this slow.

You know that person that gets a joke about 3 days after its been said....

Wait wait wait...so if this is for tomorrow...why has someone gone already?

Oh nooooo those damned health visitors got Lisa :cry: We have to BEAT THEM!!! Im off to wean my role play baby before she is 6 months old so there... :nerner:

Im STILL confused hahaha

So piglet is gone? Mamafy.......tomorrows reveal? Sorry Just managing to come on for minutes at a time. So we STILL don't know the town mayor? I think Lily :)

I keep changing my mind. But I do think Isobel is one of my buddies! and stacey :friends:

Do we know who the mayor is yet? x

I'd like to say Im playing ignorant MMG&I, but I'm genuinly this slow.

You know that person that gets a joke about 3 days after its been said....

Haha I'm the same!

x x x x

I get it I get it! Ok, so the hvs decided on a person, and they were taken away. If we guess who a hv is then piglet comes back? Then the same happens again. But if we guess the hvs wrong 3 days in a row, 2 mummys are out. Correct?

So is the poll open till tomorrow then?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KanMoon
Back