Pregnancy confirmed midwife booked!

LouisecH

Reaction score
Hello

Got my pregnancy confirmed at the doctors today :dance: She thinks I'm about 6 weeks pregnant because of the implantation pain (or I htink that's what it was) I felt around 9th June.

I think I'm about 5 weeks because I've only just got a real BFP and because I'm only feeling slightly queasy. Both other pregnancies (Zara and with my miscarriage before her) sickness really kicked in about 6 weeks.

I was worried about not having breast pain when I did the other times but the doctor said this was because I'm still almost fuly breast feeding so I don't have any growing to do (for those who aren't having breast pain that is normal too it's just I normally get it).

Got an appointment to see the midwife on 3rd July.

I'm a bit excited.

Layla and Kellie80 - we've all timed this well again haven't we? :lol:

awwwwww congratulations, wishing you a healthy pregnancy!!!

yay!

im still waiting for my midwife to call me.

the doc thinks im 6 weeks, but i know im only 4ish coz of the test

xxx

Yay, congats again! I still haven't heard anything from midwife yet. Getting impatiant now.

congratz :dance:
i have my confirmation on fri at 3pm
What do they do in them appointments i dotn know what to expect?

I got the nurse to confirm mine..all she did was do a test and i was off..first appointment with the midwife was long, she did all my medical history took my blood pressure weighed me and did some blood tests..dont know if everyone's first appointment is the same though!

Did the midwife come to your house lol i dont want my oh seeing my weight haha the midwife will be lucky if i let her see :lol:

my confirmation vist was at the docs and my appoinments with midwife are there aswell :D

You usually see the midwife for booking in at about 10weeks. Mine came to my house to see me,she didn't weigh me i just had to write it in my notes :D . When i saw my doctor at six weeks to confirm the pregnancy she just told me what not to do and eat and that she would leave a message for the midwife to contact me,but i did get my notes to start filling out and my emma's diary which was good :D ,good luck for friday xx

Wohoooo FABBY news :dance:

Wishing you a happy healthy pregnancy & lots of morning sickness :lol: :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back