Pregnancy Brain?

BabyLove

Reaction score
I Had My Appointment With The Midwife Today At 3:15pm For More Blood's Etc..

Well, I Got There & She Asked For My Urine Sample - Which I Hadnt Done! :|

Then She Asked For My Notes - Which I Had Forgot!! :doh: I Never Forget!!

My Brain Is Soooo Messed Right Now. Seriously. Anyways, She Poked n Prodded My Tummy, Checked My Blood Pressure & Meassured The Fundus Which Were All Great. Im Still Measuring Slightly Ahead But Its Slowed Down & Its Just By One Week :cheer:

Also, The Baby Is Head Down So Thats Good.

I was the same today. I had my 32 week appointment with my doctor and completely forgot to take my urine sample out the car. It's just not like me to forget like this. :oops: At lease I remembered to take it out once I got home. xxx

Bless you Carly but don't worry I was looking at the parents-night list on staffroom wall and asked who's got the initials AB - AB is me!!! :oops:
yesterday I put my car keys in the fridge then blamed hubby for moving them :oops:

Don't worry, being forgetful is a common thing during pregnancy. I do it all the time but it's usually mid sentence when I forget what I am saying lol

Apparently, taking zinc vitamins is good for the brain.

Carly, don't worry about being measured ahead, it's a standard thing to be told you are 1 - 2 weeks further in a pregnancy, it could be down to actually being further or that your LO is on a growth spurt. I've been told all the way through I am 2 weeks furthr, then at my growth scan on my 32 week, I was spot on time now I am a week further! Bloody hospitals huh

I've got my 28 week appointment - hopefully I will remember everything.

At my 4D scan I was told that she is head down too :cheer: but that could all change couldn't it ????

Well....seemingly there is a scientific excuse for this now... although I don't know how reliable it is.. It's from the leaflet inside Sanatogen ProNatal... Explaining the reasons why we should take Omega 3 in our third tri...and seems to explain preggo brain...

"When you are pregnant, your body uses your brain as a source of fatty acids, taking these across the placenta to help grow your babies brain and eyes. Omega 3 is preferentially taken up by your baby's brain during the last trimester of pregnancy and during the first few months of life. So, it is important that your daily intake of fatty acids is sufficient to help keep you and your baby healthy. " taken from the leaflet.

So... there you have it... proof when your OH laughs at you for being an id... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Midna... you can't use this excuse after the baby is born... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Carly, I don't want to worry you but it doesn't stop when you've had the baby - pregnancy brain is with you forever once you've had a child and the more children you have the more dizzy you become!!! I'm on number 3 now and my friends and husband are constantly laughing at me because i'm so dippy! :doh:

xx

Where am I? :?

I've noticed a reduction in memory since being pregnant too (at least that's what I'm blaming it on :lol: ) but thankfully it hasn't affected me at work with helping the customers with their software problems otherwise I would be in trouble hehe.

Well as long as I don't forget how to do my job, I can live with that :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back