GROWTH SCAN TOMORROW & BABY IS NOW BREECH.

kadesmummy

Reaction score
Still not impressed.

Had my consultant appointment today, my fundus is still measuring large, and baby is now BREECH.. seriously i could have cried, the only thing that was keeping me positive was he was head down and has been for about 6/7 weeks now, yep.. not anymore.

So tomorrow i'm off to a hospital 3 hours away for a growth scan and to make sure my bleeding, isn't harming the baby in any way (which i very much doubt as he's aparantly large and measuring a little ahead).. so we'll see.. i'll be back tomorrow with another update no doubt.

I seriously should have started a diary haha, how eventful this pregnancy has been.

Oh and she did a swab today, FINALLY, so i might get some answers to what my 'bleeding' is, she now says it's turned to more a browny/mucusy discharge, so goodness knows.

Wish me luck for tomorrow ladies :) x

Good luck today hun...........you may find the scan shows baby is head down!! My MW's have been telling me for weeks that my bubs is head down - when in fact he is breech, I think they find it hard to distiguish between heads and bums quite often!!

Im still forever hopeful mine will turn, and am sure yours will too :D

Let us know how you get on :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back