Pregnancy/Baby freebies?

NinjaKitty

Reaction score
I think I'm being a bit numb. I've heard other people getting freebie packs and vouchers when they are PG. From what I can gather your can sign up to Bounty, Asda, Tesco etc. Is there anything I'm missing out on here? Also I guess if you sign up to these you get all the obligatory junk mail trying to sell you stuff?

I got a free mini stuffed cow from Cow & Gate and a little mini stuffed polar bear from Aptamil. Not the most useful of things, but free none the less

In fact, at the very top of this page there is an ad for a free cow via Cow & Gate (http://www.cowandgate.co.uk/register?tr=loh)

Also hipp baby club send you a snuggle blanket and then weaning stuff when Lo is old enough. Might have to wait till Lo born tho. Boots parenting club sends vouchers iv only just paid full price for nappies this month. There's loads if I remember mire I will let you know.

Love freebies so thank for the link xx

I joined Aptimil too and bounty i tend to google "free baby suff/samples" im addicted to free stuff xx

I've just received my sainsburys baby gift pack and must admit not bad!! It's got quite a few vouchers in it one of which is for a huggies welcome pack which again has large wipes, minature bits and bobs, changing mat, and again more vouchers :)
Definitely worth joining xxxx

Hi I believe that every freebie helps. But do you need a pregnancy certificate from the doctors to access things like this? As if you're not showing yet there is no proof.

Hi Hun no nothing is needed you just fill forms in online or in shop :) x

Boots also do freebees, you get a voucher to get a free changing bag when you buy a pack of newborn nappies. Must admit after joining all these 'clubs' I get loads of junk emails now though!

Tescos are quite good. They send out vouchers and their parenting magazine, plus they also send a permit to use the parent and child spaces at their stores. Other than that, I've joined aptamil and cow and gate (but ticked the box to say I don't want info on formula feeds, the junk mail isn't that bad with it) and boots. Emma's Diary packs have some good bits in them, yum for the appletiser!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back