pregnancy and birth

rifat

Reaction score
Hi all

I want to tell every new mum about my expeirnce from that time when i was only 4weeks pregnant nad now have 8weeks old baby.

I had c section and did not have good time after having an emergency c section so i want to tell all those pregnant ladies who are member of pregnancy forum about my expeirnce so they do not have to suffer as i did because of lack of information and also as a new mum.

I had no problem at all during my pregnancy untill a week before my due date. when i was a week away from my due date midwife ask me if i want to have sweep but i refused and choose another option of having it on or after my due date and now i regert that why didnt have a sweep.

For those who are pregnant and do not know about sweep and also might be frightn of that as i was at that time. I would strongly say that you should go for sweep when your midwife offers you. You can acutly have 2 sweeps so should have them.

I refused to have sweep ona nd after my due date which was my mistake so i want to tell other mum not to do this.

I do not know about the system about due date but i was told to wait one week after my due date, i dont know if its same with everyone. So i waited another week after my due date and wanted to have a normal birth but was not trying for that and i was thinking it will happen automatic even i do not do anything but this does not happen or did not happen for me as i was thinking i will b just fine without these sweep.

So after 4 days of my due date i had to ring the hospital and tell i still not have baby so i had to go to hospital, when i went to hospital they asked me why i refused sweep and i did not have an ans. (And ladies that was the time when i found out that even you refuse sweep in your local surgery you still have to have sweep in the hospital and there will not be a magic which will help you to deliver the baby.) After only 2 h in the hospital i had a sweep and that time i was regerting badly not having a sweep in the surgery.

After having one sweep and i had another sweep after few hours but still there was no sign of labour so after that i had a string 24 hour which was not a good expeirnce at all.

After 24h they took the string out and i had to wait another 12h for my water to break or any contractions but my water did not break but still they took me in that ward where you give birth. There midwife break my water and also put a drip on my hand and after the drip i was in labour and afetr 3 nad half hour in labour Docters and midwives were taking me to the theatre for section.

I realy wanted to have normal birth as things goes back to normal quickly but with the section it takes bit long so all those who wants to have normal birth than you should realy try for this and do not wait for magic.

As now from my expeirnce i can tell so many things which can help to have normal delivery.

So ladies anyone want to know about anything from my expeirnceor hospital bags or anything else relating to pregnancy and birth then i will be realy happy to reply And also want to know how was your expeirnce and any other information which you want to share then post please.

Have a happy life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back