Pregnancy after miscarriage?

chanwhitney

Reaction score
So I found out I was pregnant in January. I was 3 weeks already and this was my first pregnancy. 26/01/2016 I started bleeding, was painless and light but I had a bad feeling about it so took a pregnancy test and it showed negative. I spoke to my midwife who booked me in for an early scan at the hospital. On the 01/02/2016 the bleeding had completely stopped and by this point i had no pregnancy symptoms at all and felt fine but all I had to do now was wait for my scan! I went into hospital on 08/02/2016 where they did another test showing negative again and the scan showed no signs of any baby so I had miscarried. They couldn't tell me when the miscarriage actually took place but it was natural and my body had dealt with it fine so I didn't need to do anything more. Me and my partner have had intercourse sInce we found out as we have both felt ready to try again and during the pregnancy we still had intercourse. It's been 8 days since we found out we lost the baby but we'll still never know when we actually lost the baby during which week! Anyway I woke up 2 days ago with really sore boobs again and since then they've only got worse, I did a cheap £1 test but it says negative , I'm not getting my hopes up as it could be nothing but I had these sore boobs when I first found out I was pregnant and now it's happening again, I know some women can get caught that quickly after a miscarriage but I don't know what to think, either it's nothing or I am pregnant again and the tests just aren't picking up as it could be real early again!

I don't know...any ideas ladies? anyone been through similar?

Not been through anything similar, but I heard it apparently possible so soon after mc. I know it's annoying as I have been told this as well about every aspect of pregnancy, but it's a painful waiting game, isn't it?! I hope it's a positive eventually for you.
When are you due af roughly? I know it's weird after MC, though.
If not, maybe get your bloods done to check hcg levels?
I so hope not, but it could be left over....After my mc, I had symptoms for weeks after including the boobs :-(
Anyway, not to scare you or be annoying, hopefully, but just to try to help in some way....��

Hi, sorry for your losses. I've had three and each time I still felt pregnant for a while after.. It's possible to get pregnant quickly, but I'd imagine it'd take a few weeks for new symptoms. There is hope after MC, my daughter is living proof, so don't give up xxx

Hi. I had a miscarriage mid way through November and was pregnant again by the end of December so it can happen quickly but I agree with cherrybelly, the symptoms from the miscarried pregnancy can go on for a bit afterwards. Fingers crossed for you.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back