Pregnancy after Mirena?

Momma`Kat

Reaction score
How many of you got pregnant after having the mirena removed? How long did it take?

Im having it put in in a month or so, and looking to have it removed in a couple years for the next one, just wondering if people had difficulty after having it.

Ermmmm I had it 6 months in then had it out fell pg month after out then mmc then fell pg again then mc again then fell pg again he is 3 weeks old now. Not sure if it had anything to do with coil but I wish ide left it 6 months out before I tried for a baby just incase it saved the heart ache .

But saying that I found it the best contraception so I'm getting it again. X

I had it for the full 5 years and it was heaven (no periods, no mess, nothing to remember!) Had it removed in May and got pregnant in January, so 8 months, but we didn't really try to concieve until July and didn't start to try properly (working out fertile days etc.) until January. So now looking back I got pregnant quite quickly.

But saying that I found it the best contraception so I'm getting it again. X
Same here! As soon as we've had a couple more kids after this one I'm having the Mirena put straight back in!

Last edited:
No idea on the mirena kat, but loving the fact you have decided to have another in a few years- yayyyy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back