pregnancy after 45

kate444

Reaction score
hi girls

my name is kate, i just want to share with you this value information, werll same that all girls here i want to be pregnant , but i have this little problem ,

but the moment i am almost 44 years old , (35) for my friends jaja, anway the other day i was doing a control check and the doctor says to me that the

Possibilities of been pregnant again were around 4 to 5%, my husband was so happy but when he saw me in tears finally understood. Look i already have 2 beautiful boys and i love them with my life, but my dream is to have a baby girl, who don’t want a baby girl??????
anyway the nurse came to me and she told me that sometimes infertility is like a coin with two sides, man and woman,,,,my husband says that he is very Fertile because the highly consume of fish and chips....well i don’t know , but that comment help me to calm down we start to laugh and the nurse gave to me a piece of paper with an internet address, i though she was giving me the name of a different doctor jajaja....well she told me that this website is a book from an Australia dr. based in Chinese medicine method, like a pregnancy method 100% natural, and she told me that this book helps to her sister with the same problem than me......
ok i left the place and went to the internet at home , i went to the website and i downloaded the book ,to be honest with you , i am not pregnant yet, but something is happening , i feel my body kind of different , i don’t know if is the nutritional programs within the book or the exercises.....but i believe in my body "if you know what i mean" i think this time it will be my JULIA TIME .....JULIA will be the name of my little princess....
Well girls i just want to recommend the place and pleaseeeeeeee we must to believeeee in our dreams

i wish a happy pregnancy for all of you haaaaaaa this is the website if you want to download the book.

http://pregnancyafter45chances.com.au/

Thanks for the information!

Im 36 and also a little concerned about my age! I can understand you wanting your little princess Julia :) Best of luck hun! x

Im the same as you pink butterfly i will be 38 in january and i can hear my clock ticking very very loudly!! ( i know your 2 years younger :wink: ) I had my second son when i was 36. :dust::dust::dust::dust: lots of baby dust for everyone TTC. xx

Im the same as you pink butterfly i will be 38 in january and i can hear my clock ticking very very loudly!! ( i know your 2 years younger :wink: ) I had my second son when i was 36. :dust::dust::dust::dust: lots of baby dust for everyone TTC. xx
Hi Furryheart!

Yeah never worried about age before TTC as didnt know that it can be so hard! Im on my first month so hoping all will be ok but after joining this forum I have learnt that the process can be a lot harder than first thought!

What methods are you using? Im using the CBFM, conceive plus lube, pregnacare him and her conceive tablets, Evening primrose oil and Agnus Catus vit tablets and bedding every other night. x

I know, i did conceive my second son the first month TTC, but this is my second month this time round, but its more to do with our work shifts and not being able to BD. :bd: I work full time dayshift and my OH works full time nightshift.

We are just going with my ov cycle at the moment and hoping for the best. Im off work today sick, but not sick enough that we cant :bd: later when my oh wakes up. :wink:

Good luck TTC and fx .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back