I´m not sure what´s happening - advice please?

Pappadog

Reaction score
Hi all

I´m on my honeymoon in Spain and need some advice. I finished my last period on 25 or 26th Sept (I don´t have my diary with me). My DH and I B´d on 27th, 29th, 30th, 2nd, 3rd and 4th Oct.

My calculation is that AF wouldn´t be due until at least 16th ish :doh: But on Saturday I noticed a very slight brown discharge which became heavier on Sunday, Monday and today. It´s been dark brown all along and seems to have stopped for the moment (sorry for all the info :oops: ).

Last night I couldn´t face food and have only eaten one slice of toast today and a small amount of Ice cream at lunch due to the heat. I don´t have sore boobs or any dizziness. The only thing that really confuses me is that I had a slight pain on Saturday which I thought was ovulation.

As I don´t have my little record book with me I can´t work dates out properly, but from what I can remember I think AF started on 16th Sept and ended on 25th or 26th and I seem to ovulate on day 16 (although it´s only my personna that tells me this and it only starts to test on day nine).

Anyone shed any light on this? I assume it would be far to early to test.

Hi pappadog! Congrats on your wedding!! :)

well, looking back at your previous posts, i found this
http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/forum/v ... ht=#212829

it seems like you got your proper period around 19-20 sept? (am not counting the days of brown blood as they say this is old blood from previous month's af or something like that). So your ovulation day (on CD 16) should have been around 5-6 October? and then af due on 20-ish? I could be wrong hun, what do you think?

Are your cycles regular? Maybe you ovulated earlier than you think and the bleeding was IB?! :wink:

I'm sorry I don't know what else this bleeding could be... But yeah it's probably too early to test

Either way, keep BD'ing cause you never know... And most of all enjoy your honeymoon, try to relax and keep your mind off ttc!

Best of luck
xxx

Hi

I dont knwo what this is hun but i hope you enjoy the rest of your honeymoon only happens once you know :)
Katrina

congrats on wedding and hope you are having a lovely honeymoon!

hun my advice would be to relax while your on your honeymoon (it worked for me when i was on holiday). its too early to test and if your not sure on your dates and stuff then I would try and forget about it while you are there, bd and have fun as much as you can and then do all the worrying when you get home. On my holiday i just though sod it, i drank loads of champagne and ate loads and even though i was using my opks i wasnt really doing them properly, never got a surge, didnt really do the whole lying down for 15 mins after with legs in the air (even got naughty in the shower :oops:) and i still managed to get my bfp and im sure it was down to my much more relaxed attitude. i know its hard but its much easier when your away on hols to relax more and chill out. sorry wasnt much help with the brown discharge youve had but try and enejoy the rest of your honeymoon :wink:

x :hug:

congrats on the wedding!

If I was you I would relax and test when you come home! :D

Andrianne said:
Hi pappadog! Congrats on your wedding!! :)

well, looking back at your previous posts, i found this
http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/forum/v ... ht=#212829

it seems like you got your proper period around 19-20 sept? (am not counting the days of brown blood as they say this is old blood from previous month's af or something like that). So your ovulation day (on CD 16) should have been around 5-6 October? and then af due on 20-ish? I could be wrong hun, what do you think?

Are your cycles regular? Maybe you ovulated earlier than you think and the bleeding was IB?! :wink:

My cycles aren´t all that regular, but the last few months they have been between 28 and 32 days.

I haven´t been thinking about TTC really this month at all, but I´m surprised about this bleeding as it´s far to early for AF. any ideas why this could happen?
I'm sorry I don't know what else this bleeding could be... But yeah it's probably too early to test

Either way, keep BD'ing cause you never know... And most of all enjoy your honeymoon, try to relax and keep your mind off ttc!

Best of luck
xxx

congrats on your wedding.... :clap:

relax and enjoy your honeymoon - it would be too early to test yet and i have read that it is very common for a BFP not to appear until at least 6 wks gone.... I know it doesnt help with the waiting game but just enjoy yourself while your in Spain....

i hope it was ib, it would be fab to have a honeymoon baby! If you feel you want to go and get a pregnancy test and see, but remember to just relax have fun and enjoy the weather it is rubbish here has rained all day and is cold!!!

good luck, let us know!

Thanks guys. The brown blood has stopped now (just about four days). Not sure now if AF will come, even though she would be very early or if it may be IB :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back