I took 2 sneaky pregnancy test

weeemms1

Reaction score
My test´s came this morning and as soon as i heard them coming throu the letter box i ran down the stairs and up to the toilet

both where negative but shouldnt hae done it until next week so no problems (yet)

had a few symptoms feeling sick i smell everything (yuck) and i´m a grumpy b*tch lol which i usually ain´t so we will see

don´t want the :witch:

sounds like me i cant resist lol!!!! I have a week to wait too!! or just under so fingers crossed for the both of us!! x x x x

lol i got my other delivery this morning i have got 14 i think in the cubord now eeeeeek!!! im like what will one more take??? lol aaaagggghhhh think im going crazy i blame my hubby for convincing me im pregnant!!!! haha :rotfl:

omg there is only one day in between are cycles!!!! there is a race now to get a BFP first lol!!! x x x x x

you never know hormones show dif times in dif bodies. You might get yours before me i reckon the :witch: might catch me this month x

aww dont ya like your mum? or is she wanting to come on?

o dear! lol i got like this when i was living with my mum do you still live in the same house? x x

no thank god

i could have to kill her if i still lived with her

Last edited:
:rotfl:
HAHA! o dearey me!! I love my mum now but not when we seen each other all the time. Its a shame really will she be happy if you get pg? x x x x

o well never mind tough luck for her then lol!! As long as your happy thats what counts :) x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back