Pregnacare Conception and agnus castus

Emmalina

Reaction score
can i take both of these? i am currently taking agnus castus but would like to take pregnacare as well? xxxx

I'm really sorry I don't know but did not want to read and run!

Have you tried Google it??

xx

I took them both, afterall pregnacare is just extra vitamins so anything extra your body doesn't need it just pooh's out haha

Yes you can pregnecare is fantastic and you need that in your system ttc :)

Agnus castus is to help balance hormones like prolactin so if your cycles are regular you font need up take more that 1000mg and only up to ovulation xx

Have googled it KMG but it was coming up with all sorts! so thought i would ask you gals as you are all much better than google! :) thanks toni and sunbeam, i am currently on day 73 with no period, been on the pill for 10 yrs and my periods are really screwed up so trying anything that might be able to help. Definitely not pregnant! xxxx

Agnas castas is really good I have been taking it for a few months now. You can take it with pregnacare I take mine with evening primrose oil and vit b and c. It should shorten your cycles too as well as balancing your hormones x gizzy xx

I took both and conceived Jack. I've just bought Pregnacare conception again and i'm going to get some Agnus Castus in the next couple of weeks when we start TTCing again x

Hi Ladies

I take Pregnacare Conception and I also take Agnus Castus from the day of my period until ovulation (which for me is early at CD9)

Been taking both since Jaunary

Hi sorry to hijack this page I've been taking both Agnus castus and pregnacare conception for two months now why do you take it up till conception? As I've just been taking it right through especially as its not clear when (even with bbt charting) when i actually ovulate!

There seems to be a lot of contradictory information on whether to stop agnus castus at ovulation, as it is reported to cause uterine contractions....however i cannot find any information to support that other than in forum posting on this and other sites. I've decided to take it all month and will stop when i get a BFP, i have started taking it to try and balance my hormones as i have PCOS and for me personally i think i need to let it build in my system properly to try and balance me out, not sure it'll help me as much if i stop at ovulation. One of those thing you need to research a little i think and decide for yourself xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back