Preg?

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by emmalouise_xx, Jun 26, 2016.

1. emmalouise_xx

emmalouise_xx Well-Known Member

Hi Ladies,

Its been a while since i've posted on here. Hope that you are all well :)

Think i may be pregnant :/ I didn't think anything of it as i'm usually never on time at all sometimes i don't have a period one month and the next mont i'll have one.
    But my OH has said he is worried that i havent had one yet. so now i'm worrying a bit as well. I have no symptoms i dont feel sick etc i do feel a little more tired than normaly but thats just cuz of me not sleeping properly as my 1 year old still wakes in
    the night.
    I've noticed as well a little leaking from my breasts buts only if pressure is put on them from doing the deed as you may put it.
    We already have an nearly 8 year old a 5 year and a 3 year old and a 1 year old i'm really worrying about this now i don't know what to think.
    We're moving house in a week or so i dunno if stress is to blame for it or its just the fact that my period just doing what it normally does, i was on twice last month :( for bout 3 days at the beginning of the month and then for bout a week towards the end of the month.

I know i should test just dont want to just yet as i'm scared lol

xxx

2. ClaireDoll

ClaireDoll Well-Known Member

Get a test to put your mind at rest honey. The fact you had two bleeds last month could have been implantation bleeding?

3. emmalouise_xx

emmalouise_xx Well-Known Member

I dont think it was implantation bleeding, as it lasted for a week and it was heavy like my period normally is.
    I think i will wait til next week see if anything happens if not then will get a test done

x