Preference on when you pop?

I definitely do not want bubbly to come on a certain wk, but i don't know which one yet. OH is thinking of going to see his German children in January sometime. I don't want to have baba without him.

I'm due on April 18th but want to haver her on April the 8th on my grandads birthday, he'd be so chuffed. I had Ryan on my uncles birthday. He was due September 15th and born 2nd October. :eek:

ASAP, had enough now! Anytime in the next week will be fine by me.

Our baby is due on the 3 March. I'd quite like it to be born on the 1 March which is St David's Day (we're both Welsh!!) If it's born then, it'll make it into the local paper as they always print the births of babies born on that day. I also found out yesterday after speaking to my partners great aunt that the babies great, great grandfather was born on the 1 March, so she asked if I could have it then. Well I'll see what I can do. I've heard that curry, pineapple and sex are good for bringing on labour!! Who knows what will happen, that's part of the excitement. :D

Londoner Claire said:
I'm due on April 18th but want to haver her on April the 8th on my grandads birthday, he'd be so chuffed. I had Ryan on my uncles birthday. He was due September 15th and born 2nd October. :eek:

If she comes April 18th, that's my nans b'day :D

I just don't want him to come on the 20th April, 8 days after my due date as that's my ex husbands b'day and I would HATE that! :evil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back