Prams!!

katietateypot

Reaction score
who has got their pram??

Me and OH have been looking but are so unsure what to get.
We dont need one with a car seat as we already have a fixed one plus a carry one.
We have been looking at the icandy peach but are still finding it hard to narrow down as we like a few in mamas and papas aswell.
We are looking at ordering in the next 2-4 weeks as my mum and dad are paying as a prezzie. :)

Any suggestions?? What did/ will everyone be going for?
Katie xxx

i've got 4 :lol: have a britax single, which i dont think they do anymore, a cheap tesco umbrella-type one, which i got when i was pregnant and couldnt get the britax up and down or lift it, a mamas and papas double and a big old silver cross coachbuilt jobby. i love the silver cross!!

ive seen a few. so hard to decide isnt it. i love the graco symbio but ssoooo expensive because i need car seat 2. but i have seen 1 simular in mothecare i think its called my choice or something.
think i'm gonna wait until the easter sales. my mum buying mine 2:)

ive got the stokke! my friends just bought the i candy! x

i went to see the icandy peach today was gorgeous, made me scared to touch it. hahaha.
Oh dear its bad when you say something like that and you're only talking about a PRAM!!
the icandy came to £720 which scared OH so we decided to look in mamas an papas where we found the sola!!
It just as light as the icandy, which is what we wanted, but is only £350 with the carry cot and normal pram section. We put a deposit down there and then. :) Ordered it in grass but can change the colour when we find out the sex as we have decided not to get it delivered until 1st July.

We didnt need a car seat as we have a little carry one for when bubs is tiny and a fitted one which is from birth to 4years. made deciding alot easier when we came face to face with them.

:dance: :) :good: :yay:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back