Can't wait...

Maria1977

Reaction score
til April!!

Ordered my buggy yesterday, icandy peach blossom. Getting it in black with 2 buggy seats and a car seat. Didn't want the pram as thought Oz could never lay on his back so maybe this LO won't like it either and also they are only in there briefly so I didn't think it was worth the money this time round. Plus car seat mode is way more convenient lol

We could've had it yesterday but they are out of stock black until first week of April, don't mind waiting as long as I defo have it before June!

Also went to mamas and papas and OMFG how expensive are their outfits? £28 for a dress? Do me a favour lol Did buy a few bits from there though, bit self indulgent, but they are gorgeous!

I won't be able to afford to buy anything my daughter needs but she will be dressed to kill lol

xxxx

Awwww brilliant.... I love te iCandy Peach!! Cannot wait to order ours now!

I can't believe how costly babies clothes can be!! I am sticking to buying the basics at the moment xx

im literally buying all baby clothes in asda or matalan as theyre nice cheap and only gonna get sicked on and icky, she will have a few nice bits for special occasions x

Most of her clothes won't be fancy, I found it easier with oscar for him to be in sleepsuits for the first few months. I found if he had normal clothes on I found it hard to wind him whereas sleepsuits were easier coz they don't move around while you're rubbing the back. Plus sleepsuits are easier for changing 3 or 4 times a day lol But there are some lovely gorgeous dresses and haven't been able to resist a couple of them!

Awww, how exciting! And I will be a matalan and asda shopper! They grow out of them so quick, don't see the point spending loads on clothes!

Awww, how exciting! And I will be a matalan and asda shopper! They grow out of them so quick, don't see the point spending loads on clothes!

I need to get over to matalans I reckon.

So much easier to get carried away buying girls clothes than foor boys, I have to be on my best behaviour lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back