Pram

charlene09

Reaction score
Well today Me and my OH went and put a deposit down on a Pram as the shop I went to you can pay weekly when you can afford it :)

We got the Obaby zezu Pramette in black and white :) .. £339 for Pram, car seat bag and cosey toes not bad eh:x

Can you post a pic? Or link to it? I am sooo excited about getting a pram!!

We've found our pram too! And we're doing the same thing-paying it weekly! Can't wait to have it!

That's a gorgeous pram, small but really sturdy looking :) I'm not letting myself buy anything until I'm 12 weeks, and that happens to be my OH's birthday so we can get mega excited and spend lots of money hehe!!

I have bought loads already i'm really bad !! Ive got coats, pants, vests, babygrows, bibs & dugarees :) I have kept all the recipets though and they have 28 day return and buy then I should be 9 weeks x

Aww I hope you never have to take anything back though :) fingers crossed and touch wood and all of that :p x

I have gone abit to fast but when you've got money and you see baby clothes you run and buy them! :)

Yeah see I've been at work every day since I found out I was pregnant but I reckon if I went into the city and just 'popped' into mothercare, I'd end up spending loads of money! I've told my OH not to even let me look at any baby clothes cos we'll end up not being able to pay the rent hehe x

Lmao i'm the same !! :) Atleast the money isn't going on crap though xx

Gah I am actually dying to start buying things! And so are my family! Even though I have had my scan, and everything's ok, and I'm 10 weeks, I'm still a bit reluctant to though. I think we're all going to wait until we find out the sex before we buy anything. Eee I can't wait! :p

iv bought a pair of scratch mitts so far not buying anything till after my scan too scared might just put money away and shop after my 20 wk or once i feel baby moving im a paranoid wreck lol

That pram is lovely! I like how it has a little peek bit at the top like a sun roof lol

I havent bought nothing yet, i wont be till i know what the sex is. Can't really anyways, we got a holiday to Cyprus coming up and we need the money!

we went mooching around the shops and have picked our pram can't wait to go and get it tho

We've decided to get the mothercare Spin pram! Cann not wait to get it! x Havent bought anything as were waiting for sex to buy clothes and bedding but going to order cot, wardrobe and drawers/changer when we order pram (next week!!!!) so excited x

i wasn't that keen on the spin pram , my OH loved it but it reminded me of space for some reason, i'm going to start buying again at 12 weeks like cot and moses basket because me and OH like mothercares please look after me range =) xx

I have all the please look after me cot stuff :) And the jungle friends moses basket! I loooooooove mothercare! x

I have all the please look after me cot stuff :) And the jungle friends moses basket! I loooooooove mothercare! x

Awww i love mothercare the only problem is the stuff is double the price :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back