folding silver cross 3d pram

ozzy

Reaction score
Hi, does anone have the sivercross 3 d pram?
If so how do you fold your pram ? do u keep the pram liner in whilst in pram mode to fold . Its seems silly to have to put the pram liner and cover seperatly in the back seat of the car but it feels i have to take all the extras sepertaly which can be a pain but surley i can fold with the pram liner still in. does anyone do this ? :wall: thanks xx

Yep, I fold it with the liner still in - but I try not to leave it folded for long periods of time because it can bend the liner out of shape (not permanently though I don't think).

Mine was really hard to fold in pram mode so I had to strip it out to fold it.

Yeh i take everything out then fold, a bit of a pain in the ass but have only used it in lie down mode at the mo :D

Mine's just had to go back to Toys R Us as one of the bolts came off the frame!

We fold it with the liner still in, it can be a bit tough to lock though. I thought the whole system would be fairly light but I can hardly lift it in or out of the boot!

Gene said:
We fold it with the liner still in, it can be a bit tough to lock though. I thought the whole system would be fairly light but I can hardly lift it in or out of the boot!

I know! We just went out and bought a really lightweight Maclaren which is great for saving space but not as good as the Silver Cross for getting your shopping or comfort as it doesn't fully recline like the SC.

mmmm starting to wish i never bought the pram now. The liner is getting filthy in the car and its white! may be i should wash the car!!.sod it im going to fold it with the liner in . thanks for your suggestions.

ozzy said:
mmmm starting to wish i never bought the pram now. The liner is getting filthy in the car and its white! may be i should wash the car!!.sod it im going to fold it with the liner in . thanks for your suggestions.

I think the liner zips off so you can wash it? Finn was only in the pram till he was 3 months so you don't get much use out of the pram bit anyway.

I fold it with the liner in and have no problems. Mine locks well, but I do agree it's very heavy. We only have a Corsa and it's the only thing we can fit in the boot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back