Yay! Ordered travel system

:cheer: It's so exciting getting your pram! Like the Jane good choice :cheer: xx

Wow, that's a sporty one. I like it. Mine is a 3 wheeler from Mothercare, going to see how it holds up when off roading :lol: . someone suggested filling the tyres with foam to prevent punctures :think:

awww thats lovely! we just got ours last night - we went for a chicco travel system and played with it for about 2 hours last night!!

Thanks ladies. We do alot of walking on rough terrain hence wanting something that could handle it - plus as we can be walking for hours we needed something where baby lies completely flat - the Jane ticked all the boxes :D

Very nice, I was in two minds between the one I got and the Jane Nomad- Jane do lovely pushchairs and I really like the idea of the matrix carseat. Good choice :D

Alex xxx

wow hun that is a lovely travel system a very goods choice 8) happy to hear you got the one you wanted im the same about waiting for a bargin much more satisfying then paying the full price :D :wink:

sarah :cheer:

wow its lovely! me and my OH spent today looking at pushchairs, still havent decided on anything yet! glad you made a choice! :D

I have an Jane. The Carrera. Love the matrix car seat, as i did want a car seat and a carrycot (as carseats are bad for their back after a couple of hours....And I luuurve to shop :lol: )

Love the colour. Very nice choice! :cheer:

That's lovely hun. It's dead exciting getting your pram!!!! :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back