Pram Ideas?

Young Mum 21 x

Reaction score
i know its MEGA early, but seems as its my day off and ive nothing better to do..
i want a pram that i can just put the car seat on the chassis!
i like the quinny's but their abit expensive!!
what prams are u ladies thinkin of getting??xx

p.s every £100 u spend in mothercare.. u save £20!! xx

Last edited:
The bugaboo cameleon due to it's clip-on capabilities of the chasis. I like the look of phil and teds verve but o/h not convinced :-/ xx

my OH wants us to use the travel system we had over 3 years ago for Paige!
:wall: he said if i want a pram.. to buy it myself lol MEN!!! xxx

thinking about it though, as im due in jan... i cant really see me going far
in the snow/freezing cold.. so mayb i will buy a new carseat and get a new stroller
for when baby is older! xxxxx

Plus January sales will be on when baby's born ;-) x

oooo yeah!! the pram i want i cant seem to find ne where only ebay n amazon!
1.jpg
2.jpg
in red.. or this colour if its a boy :) xxx

Am going for the Obaby Zezu, it's one of the cheaper travel systems and has a base which you can just fit the car seat to, far more steady than fitting car seat into the pushchair. Best of all, it folds down to a teeny tiny size. You've also got the pramette that converts from a pram to a pushchair.

Young mum - the pram there is only available online and only from certain places now, but a friend of mines has it and loves it! She really recommends it.

we've gone for the silvercross liner freeway, though we got ours of ebay, it had hardly been used :) the car seat clicks into the frame :) the only thing i would say about it is . . . it doesn't fold down very small, though i have nothing to compare it too!!! and we don't drive so we dont have to worry about fitting it into a car everyday, as both grandparents have estate cars its not been a problem to fit it into their boots! we chose it without seeing it anywhere (our local mothercare didn't have it in stock) so we basically chose it from what it offered!

thanks for your comments girlies, its like buyin a new car eh? hehe
liking the new silver cross surf too!! not so fussed on the price also mind!!
EmmBee ive seen the zuzu is that the one with the cute poka dot rain covers?xx

I have the Silvercross 3D fell in love with it in Mothercare then managed to get it on Ebay for a very good price

I want a stokke explory, I've wanted it before we were even ttc. X

We have ordered the mamas and papas sola, i liked it because its not too bulky, really light and lovely to push also the car seat clicks onto the chassis instead of the pushchair, you can use either of the mamas and papas car seats with it or a maxi cosi. We have also bought the seperate carrycot as it looked more cosy for the winter. I LOVED BUGGY SHOPPING lol! x

Youngmum, that's the ones! I quite like the spotty rain covers but worry it might affect Pickle's developing eyesight

My OH and I bought our pram at the Baby Show this weekend. We went with the Babystle Oyster... We got the pram, carrycot and carseat for £399 and they all click in really easily... Also folds down fairly small... It was also voted best buy by Which? ....

My friend recommended it and my other half was sold just by looking at thiers. The good thing is that you can buy the black one and then get a colour pack after baby is born in a colour that suites... :) Am so excited about it arriving in August. :)

Hey! We went for the Maxi Cosy Streety, tried them all out at Kiddicare and that one was the easiest for me and they let us try it in the car to check it fits! got the car sear, carry cot, pram, foot muff, rain cover and car seat base for £410 - they all click in and out xx

Thinking about getting the Mothercare Trenton Deluxe Pram & Pushchair Travel System :eh:

Thinking about getting the Mothercare Trenton Deluxe Pram & Pushchair Travel System :eh:
I originally went for this one too but saw the gracco one at a cheaper price so switched. It's exactly the same bar the label on it xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back