Pram for 3 year old.

redbear

Reaction score
Hi my youngest has hyper mobility which causes her legs to bend in. And so she has trouble walking distances. She has other stuff going on too, mild albinoism causing sensitive eyes so a sun cover on a pram is really a must. I Googled and it brought up another forum of mums been horrible calling the mum lazy. So I thought I would come on a nice site lol. Anyone know of big roomy prams but cheap as I'm hoping she won't need it much longer. I've worn the wheels off my current pram lol x
P.s no car so walk everywhere.

Me son who is on the larger side is 3 next week and still fits comfortable is our Phil and teds classic. You can get son covers (like rain covers) for them as well.

My DS is 3 in June and is really tall (nearly 1 metre) fits perfectly in our maclaren stroller. It's the Quest Sport. It also has a huge sunshade on it so sounds like it would suit your little girl. xx

I have a baby jogger city mini gt that my 98th centile toddler still fits in easily - it has a super large hood as well. You can pick them up second hand quite cheaply sand there is a Facebook page on here where people buy and sell babyjogger items.

Hi redbear.

I was going to suggest the mamas and papas armadillo flip, the hood near enough covers the whole pram Xx

Thanks guys I've wrote them down and ill have a look for a second hand one. Really hoping her walking will come on soon. But at the minute she only manages about 5/10 minutes and the school is 15 minutes away lol xx

Also try a snooze shade we have one & it's amazing! It covers the entire pram & they have brought a new one out now which allows you to open the front panel for them to see out but also still have the shade

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back