potty training and naps

farls

Reaction score
hi, this weekend we are starting potty training. mark is quite good at using the potty but im not sure if i should leave a nappy off for nap time. we have pull ups for the odd time we might need them put im not sure what to do. i feel like i have no idea what im doing? any advice would be great. thanks

you can get mats for the bed incase of any accidents personally i wouldnt use pull ups i found with mine they just think they have got a nappy on make sure they go to potty b4 there nap show them where it will be incase they need to get up and use it this worked for my lil boy :)

chaz84 said:
you can get mats for the bed incase of any accidents personally i wouldnt use pull ups i found with mine they just think they have got a nappy on make sure they go to potty b4 there nap show them where it will be incase they need to get up and use it this worked for my lil boy :)

I've done the same and get Gabriella to go on the potty before her nap. I think using the pull ups confuses them; Gabriella will happily wee and poo on the potty but she would do it in her nappy/training pants when they are on; so I didn;t want to confuse her but what works for one doesn't always work for another.

Good luck :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back