HELP!!!!!!!!!!!Potty training

donnaac

Reaction score
Hi i am stressing out big time as my son is 3years and i am having no luck with potty training. Its not that he isnt ready its that he is so stubborn. He will be starting nursery in september and they wont take him if he isnt potty trained. He gets really annoyed if i even mention it to him and no matter what i try i always end up giving up.Any tips would be really helpful.:)

What methods have you tried, ie star charts etc? Xx

Star charts, sweets,toys i even had my younger son in pants to try and encourage my older son but that didnt work. i have sent him to playgroup in pants and he just held his pee in and then cried with a bad stomach so the teacher rang me to see if she could put a nappy on him as she said he was sobbing. Tried on a potty on the toilet. He knows what to do but he will not do it no matter what.xx

Had he had any upheaval in his life? (I'm no expert we're still in nappies) but I've read that kids sometimes regress when it comes to pottys iykwim?

What about one of those floating targets for boys to aim at. Make it a bit of a game. Xxx

On my iPhone - so cant see tickers :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back