evie_smith

Reaction score
aaaaauuuugggghhhh ita sunday and past christmas when will the post offices be open again i am ment to be having a top, a iphone case and my clear blue tests though the post grrrr lol!!!! and im getting impatient hahaha!!! I know it has been christmas but my top (off ebay) should have been here before christmas if she had posted it out when she said she was going to!! :mad: I emailed her a few days (good few) before hand too telling her i wanted it for christmas like the 6th of something :wall2: why do people sell thing then dont send them for like a month??? lol i wouldnt mind but she hasnt replied to my emails!!!! People!!! and i want my tests eeeeeeee!!!!! i will begurdge going to the chemist and getting tests as i have already paid for two!! lol x

^ You have a pg ticker ...or is that a hopeful ticker? :D Naff waiting on the tests Id just go buy some :lol:

Post should be back on tomorrow as far as I am aware.

Things like that (ebay) drive me nuts it happened with my halloween party stuff ...like a week after the party the plates etc arrived DOH!

won't be tomorrow as still bank holiday :(

aaaaauuuugggghhh i was hoping on tomoro :wall2: I have3 already had 8 cheapo tests that say positive but i just want my clear blue ones to see it in writing so i can believe it before i see it in writing im not going to believe it lol!!! Then i will book in at docs ect . . . and no not buying nay more tests!! i refuse to lol!! :rotfl: I paid a tenner for the ones that are coming not paying 15 in the shops for the same haha!! i would rather wait knowing me i would get them and they would come in the next day or two and im sure nothing is going to change between now and then haha!! x x x

Haha just came on to correct myself that its a bank holliday tomorrow x

:lol: Wobbles :)

Evie- what about Tuesday? :lol:

lol they have to get to an open postoffice to put it in the post first haha but i wish it was as magic as that :) tuesday please!!! I have spent enought time waiting - infact drive it to my door :rotfl:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back