Deep Stretch Marks on def no baby in there or weight gain - help please!

Sophie Johnson

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

The weirdness continues.. has anyone heard of this?

Not so sure where this thread fits... but i have suddenly and weirdly developed deep red stretch marks. Four in total, a little cluster of three on one side of my tummy (under belly button) and one lonesome one that must be about and inch long and 4-5mm wide and no marks around it. It looks like a scae but its def a stretch mark. When i rub over it, it has a little dent in it. To be dramatic its like what your garden gets like when there is no rain and splits.

I have remained the same weight and if anything have overhauled to be healthy and taking the Pregnacare Conception. Still in my size 14 trousers (occasionally a 16 for those stingy clothes makers - they know who they are!)

Anyone heard of this before as freaking out a bit here...

Soph
xx

Don't know what to suggest hun but didn't want to read and run xx

Not sure :( but Ive had stretch marks since I was about 14 :( they appeared from nowhere. I have never been able to wear low slung jean or shorts for that matter as they go all the way down to my knees and up to my waist :( they do fade to little silvery lines but I know thats no comfort at the moment... Bio oil helps too xxxx

Could be growing marks my brother looks like a tiger on his back. Some people skin just tightens but doesn't have the elasticity to actually go with it if that makes sense hence deep growing lines. Hope this helps my brother just moisturises his and they seem to of faded xXx

WSS ^^

My OH has them on his arms and back. Bio-oil is a wonder. My baby lines are fading drastically week by week with bio-oil. It's not that cheap but it's worth it.

xxxxx

Hi Sophie.
I had stretch marks after my first, and my niece got them when she had a growth spurt at about 14. But they can go. .. I'll see if i can find out what I used...

Ooops!
forgot to say, You probably do already but Use cocoa butter! try use it every day at least twice, especially after a bath ( it aborbs better when skin is warm)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back