when does your body go back to normal?

s

Reaction score
I had an MC seven days ago. I was nearly 11 weeks pregnant. I went up a bra size in that time and my chest is still the same size. I'm wondering when my tummy and chest will return to normal?
S

Hi S,

How are you?

I cannot really remember when I returned to my pre preg shape as I was only 8 weeks, I remember my boobs took about a month to go back to orginal size but stopped being sore immediately. My waistline took a bit longer too...

Don't rush into any exercise etc as you want your body to recover naturally... as soon as you get your first AF again it is a good sign that things will all settle again soon.

Take care honey.xxx

Thanks Anna Marie you've been a rock to me in so many ways.
Having a bit of a tough day today. I feel angry. Not about my loss particuarly but just angry full stop!
A friend who gave birth in January told my husband last night that she's like to come visit in March (this is after he told her what happened) and I feel so angry at her insensitivity. I don't think I'll want to see a little baby that soon, not to mention have one staying in my house and hold it. Is that very irrational of me?
S

Definitely not irrational at all.. I totally understand that. I too was amazed at how insensitive people were.. when we went up to visit my in-laws after my m/c in Aug my mother in law decided to invite her son, his wife and their new baby daughter.. i went beserk at OH telling him to tell his mum to get real etc.. she just could not see why I was upset.. I was definitely not ready to see babies and especially ones that everyone just could not stop talking about and cooing over.. needless to say I got my point accross and to be honest even at Xmas being pregnant myself I could not bring myself to pick her up or play with her.. just felt weird.

Just do what you feel and when you feel ready for it.. your friend will understand I am sure... you need time to grieve.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back