bellypostbirth001.jpg

and all my epi marks

bellypostbirth002.jpg

Must be mental, but here goes....Old pics....These are after Number 2

39 Weeks
39Weekse.jpg

2 Days After
Bump2DaysafterFrankiec.jpg

sorry i deleted mine! i did post them in third tri a few days after i had melissa tho. its reassuring to see that mine wasnt the only tummy which didnt ping back to pre-preg flatness straight away tho thanx for being brave everyone! :hug:

I'm sure mine looked much much worse than any of yours in the days following giving birth to James.
I seem to remember it resembling a saggy orange with too much skin :lol:

You honestly think I'd take a picture of my belly after I'd popped and post it on a public forum... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: You're having a larf!!!!! Its bad enough that the directly after pics DH decided to post happend to be of me delivering my placenta and then having stitches done :roll: :x :x :x

your very brave to post the pictures, i know alot of the ladies on here wouldnt. thank you for posting because it gives us first timers an idea of what to expect.

this was 3 days after birth... didnt dare do the naked shot but ill do one tomorrow!! and update it with a better pic tomorrow :)

3days.jpg

The day I went into be induced

41WeeksPregnantSat21stOctvczcv.jpg

This is me 17 months after and Im still fat and saggy :( *Sorry they're not great pictures*

DSC00465.jpg

DSC00470.jpg

upto date pics...

ok so 41 weeks

41week.jpg

and this is 6 weeks later :shock:
i dont look any different from the front!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :?
and sideways i still look 18 weeks pregnant :(
still not getting a naked shot :rotfl:

bump1.jpg

bump2.jpg

Kim ya tease :lol: dont worry about the preggy marks they will dissapear befroe you know it hun.

This is mine after 6 months i'll try and find some earlier and bump ones :)

020-4-1.jpg

Lola's Mummy said:
This is mine after 6 months i'll try and find some earlier and bump ones :)

020-4-1.jpg

I hate to tell you but you've got a baby's head growing on your back 8)

Haylii&&Mia said:
[quote="Lola's Mummy":1x5i0rdp]This is mine after 6 months i'll try and find some earlier and bump ones :)

020-4-1.jpg

I hate to tell you but you've got a baby's head growing on your back 8)[/quote:1x5i0rdp]

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

omg you girls have nothing to worry about. My son is 7 months + and I still haven't lost my baby weight. I look disgusting, saggy and stretch marks :puke: :cry:

I feel soooooooooo jelous and bad I hate my self sooo much.
Well im only 27 weeks preg and look soo huge.
I have gained nearly 15 kg so far and when i got preg i was already 10 kg heavier than normal!
I wonder how im gonna loose all this weight?
is it easy to loose baby weight ??? I really feel bad.
am i going to look better once LO arrives?

I hate you all, you all look fab!!!
Dont feel like i'll ever feel or look sexy ever again :lol: :( I hate my body at the moment even though im nearly back to pre preg weight ive lost weight everywhere and still got a tum and its horrible! One day ill be drop dead gorgeous :lol: til then its TOUGH sh*t!!! lol

EDIT - Just taken a pic and I dont actually look as bad as I thought :lol: :pray:

41weeks Pregnant
f8d76670.jpg

Now (9weeks later)
4c41d19d.jpg

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I still look pregnant but ive lost 3 pounds in 3 days so im happy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads