I eat the same old stuff so u dont wanna be seeing it twice
haha i am having chicken wraps tonight its my fave ever

2evx01e.jpg

I took a pic cos it was very yummy today
I LOVE CHICKEN WRAPS

looks yum
but i cant look at it proper cos i still feel sick from my tea lol

scottishterrier said:
every night when im cooking i remind myself to get a pic then totally forget untill its gone!!
I keep doing that! I'm always that bloody starving by the time it's ready it's gone within seconds! :rotfl:

Becks your wraps look so yum and so do your chips, Kimbo I'm drooling :lol:

Last night at cooking course I made "Pork Jalousie and Cider Sauce". It's basically a posh word for a huge sausage roll with apple and sage stuffing in it, with cider sauce poured over the top to serve :) Was damn good :cheer: proud of myself :cheer:

Just out of the oven at college-
DSC00305.jpg

Served up with the sauce at home, about to be eaten -
DSC00308.jpg

My lunch was only a few pieces of boring toast as my OH kindly passed on a stomach bug and I lost last night's dinner during the night. My stomach hasn't recovered, and I'm so hungry, but the thought of food makes me feel sick again :lol:

tonights......
fish cakes, beans and POTATO STARS!! NOT FACES!!!!!!

SP_A0013.jpg

My tea...Cod in mornay sauce... mediterranen(sp) vegetables and leahnd cabbage

was YUMMY!!! :D

Oh and all from Asda :lol:

100_0113.jpg

Haha! Potato stars. We had hash browns the other day and I thought of you Kimbo!! You'll have to have waffles tomorrow!! :lol:

emma28 said:
Haha! Potato stars. We had hash browns the other day and I thought of you Kimbo!! You'll have to have waffles tomorrow!! :lol:
i luuuuuuurve waffles... with butter and cheese on top :D

Kimbo said:
emma28 said:
i luuuuuuurve waffles... with butter and cheese on top :D

Mmmm, waffles with cheese, never had it with the butter though. I really want that now, but I am doing burgers on my George Forman grill.

natalie&jake said:
Grilled trout with rice and peas. It was absolutely yummy :)
007.jpg
that looks yummy :D

my lunch today was a butter pie covered in tomato sauce :D

SP_A0014.jpg

Nat your fish on rice looks soooooo good I wish my Nat liked fish :(

My dinner was potato wedges and birds eye chicken pieces.. I didn't get a picture though, it wasn't all that.

that trout looks more like salmon, or a very very huge trout :shock: hehehe i love fish at the minute, cud eat it every day hmmmmm

paradysso said:
that trout looks more like salmon, or a very very huge trout :shock: hehehe i love fish at the minute, cud eat it every day hmmmmm

hehe, no its definately trout (just 2 very large pieces :oops: :shhh: ) On offer at Tesco athte mo, might get some more this week :wink:

009.jpg

ohhhhhh i have go to get myself to tesco tommorrow morning!!!!! looks sooooo yummy!!!!!!!!!!! bargain price too :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back