Post pictures of your breakfast/lunch/dinner/midnight munch

Here is my lunch - HOMEMADE southern fried chicken :dance: :dance:
with chips and sweet corn

IMGP2418.jpg

Littlelady87 said:
Heres the falafal i just made, with spinach and onions and a natural yogourt and mustard sauce, its the un fried hea;lthy version :D
Picture162.jpg

i wish i had that kind of imagination in the kitchen. it looks fooking marvellous! and i bet it was yummy too :D

This is what I made in cookery on Monday night... it's Moussaka, with aubergines on the top instead of potatoes which people usually use :) it also has cinnamon in it if anyone ever makes Moussaka put cinnamon in it next time, it's so goooooooooooooood......

DSC00346.jpg

For all those who said they hated prawns and seafood! :rotfl:
Tonight I had deep fried prawns with basmati rice and a chilli and garlic sauce. yummy yummy

IMGP2432.jpg

I just had to bring this thread back up cos I used to love looking at it! Also wanted to show you what a fat piggy I am! My tummy hurts now! :puke:

DSC06014.jpg

arghhh Jools I'd never seen this thread before till you bumped it, now i'm starvingggggggggggggggggg

youve made me want pizza now! lol

im gonna start posting more in here cos not posted for 2 months!

Sweetcheeks24 said:
arghhh Jools I'd never seen this thread before till you bumped it, now i'm starvingggggggggggggggggg

:rotfl: It used to do the same to me every night but never got round to posting pictures! I'm gonna start now! :D

this was the thread I think sarahh was looking for.

It sure looks yummy .

Last night's cooking... sorry in advance to people that aren't up for seeing cooked whole fish...

All tasted damn good and my fish is making it to the wall of fame at college...! :D

Cornish Pasty Pie

c6a74a85.jpg

Cranberry and Walnut Bread

2c41026a.jpg

Trout Nantua

81a73d60.jpg

6200dc04.jpg

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw my long lost thread!!! i missed you so much!!

But it's a shame a lot of the pictures have been removed. including mine! well I'll start again I guess!

Thanks Jools :D

leckershell said:
Last night's cooking... sorry in advance to people that aren't up for seeing cooked whole fish...

All tasted damn good and my fish is making it to the wall of fame at college...! :D

Cornish Pasty Pie

c6a74a85.jpg

Cranberry and Walnut Bread

2c41026a.jpg

Trout Nantua

81a73d60.jpg

6200dc04.jpg

Oooh Shell, whats the recipe for the trout? I've got to cook it at some point this week. Looks lovely :D

ingredients..

1 or 2 trout
flour (enough to cover the fish, to fry)
prawns (couple of handfuls)
bread (2 slices ish)
butter (small lump)
parsley
dill (if you can get it)
lemons
flaked almonds

Make a stuffing with breadcrumbs, butter, prawns, some lemon zest and a bit of juice, and parsley..

Cut open the fish, find the backbone, cut above and below it where you can feel the ribcage... pull out the bones. Pull out the gills from just behind the mouth. Or get the fishmonger to do it! :D

Stuff the fish with the stuffing, cover in flour, fry until the inside of the fish has lightened in colour and looks done. Flip sides...

When the fish is done take it out the frying pan, and put on plate or in some sort of container. In the same frying pan put in some butter and as soon as it starts to brown, take it off the heat, squirt in some lemon juice (make sure butter is still sizzling) and then chuck in some almonds and parsley. Mix around a bit and pour on top of the fish.

:D

Is that one of its eyes popped out? :shock:

I love fish but not sure I could eat it eyes an all, I like my fish to have no face :D

lou said:
Is that one of its eyes popped out? :shock:

I love fish but not sure I could eat it eyes an all, I like my fish to have no face :D

i am totally the same

i cant even cut their heads of hehe

leckershell said:
ingredients..

1 or 2 trout
flour (enough to cover the fish, to fry)
prawns (couple of handfuls)
bread (2 slices ish)
butter (small lump)
parsley
dill (if you can get it)
lemons
flaked almonds

Make a stuffing with breadcrumbs, butter, prawns, some lemon zest and a bit of juice, and parsley..

Cut open the fish, find the backbone, cut above and below it where you can feel the ribcage... pull out the bones. Pull out the gills from just behind the mouth. Or get the fishmonger to do it! :D

Stuff the fish with the stuffing, cover in flour, fry until the inside of the fish has lightened in colour and looks done. Flip sides...

When the fish is done take it out the frying pan, and put on plate or in some sort of container. In the same frying pan put in some butter and as soon as it starts to brown, take it off the heat, squirt in some lemon juice (make sure butter is still sizzling) and then chuck in some almonds and parsley. Mix around a bit and pour on top of the fish.

:D

Nice one Shell - thanks for that :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back