Post pictures of your breakfast/lunch/dinner/midnight munch

laetitia85

Reaction score
A lot of us like talking about what they have for dinner so i thought it'd be a good idea to post some yummy food pictures. So for those who can be bothered, work on thy presentation skills and impress thy neighbour with thy culinary wonders...
Not a very impressive start for me though... :roll: mash, fish fingers and sweet corn for lunch today, accompanied by some cocktail sauce which i always have with fish - simple but still yummy! :cheer:

IMGP1909.jpg

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: laetitia you're so funny, I wish I had a digital camera with me, I would post a picture of my half eaten satsuma!!!!

lol did u notice the injured fish finger on my plate? not sure what happened there... :think:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I don't put much effort into my dinner......it's usually just a sandwich.

Im sitting with my dinner on my knee as I read this, its 2 half eaten cheese omelettes so its a bit late for a photo :lol:

I'll take a photo of whatever I make for tea though :D

For dinner I had bacon and chicken tortellini in a yummy bolognese sauce with cheese on top! no effort for presentation skills here either but it was nice i promise u!!
IMGP1913.jpg

ill post a pic of my ol toad in the hole wen i make it im gettin so hungry but rileys havin bedtime milk

I ate mine without taking a picture again :oops:

It was a microwave chicken curry from Tesco :lol:

I had haddock fish pieces with hash browns lol. Though it'd be good to take a picture of the equivalent of what I've eaten today. :shock:

what you like, I had a cheese toastie as I'm too hot to really be bothered :roll:

I'm making a caribean dish with beans in a tomato sauce and plantain. :D But I'm reluctant to take a picture of it, cuz it doesn't look good :rotfl: but it tastes delicious! but please post a picture of your dinner :D

i LOVE this thread!!! its funny!

i like the look of all the meals so far! especially the taod in the hole! YUMMY!!!

well dont forget 2 take a pic

im currently munching on this

66onsqb.jpg

let me loose with the onion salad crispys i put them on everthing oh how i adore them :D

mmmmmmmmh jacket potato with cheese another one of my cravings

Here is a fried rice that I cooked at my mum's house the other day
:dance:
18-02-06_1350.jpg

Becks&Riley said:
536h4pv.jpg

2 much batter and i had 2 leave sum but i had gravy on it too :)

becks, you need to get a bit more sausage in your hole :lol:
oh um......I mean in your toad in the hole :wink:

lmfaoo theres only me i thought more that 2 sauages is greeeedy im tryin 2 be on a diet lol
but i do love my angel delights :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back