Post mortem results

Simoneh00

Reaction score
For those of you who's little angels had a post mortem, how long did the results take? We're about to go into 14 weeks now and still nothing. I've been chasing them up constantly and nothing. Its getting really hard to sit here not knowing. Especially now we're ttc, we need to know what happened to Luna so that it can be prevented next time!

:( I've been thinking it must surely be time you had Lunas results! As soon as I saw this post, I thought you must have had them. It's getting ridiculous now, they should at least give you an idea of when they are through! Xxx

I thought you were posting to say they were in hun!!

How bloody annoying, what reason have they given for the delay?

xxxxxx

Absolutely no reason. Just they're not in and that's normal. I was told 12 weeks max when I signed the permission papers.
I don't understand. 14 weeks is more than long enough for cultures to be done!
I just need to know! Xx

Of course you do Hun, it's so frustrating! XxxHopefully it won't be too much longer.

Big hugs, not the sort of thing you should be waiting for and having to chase up :( if they said 12 weeks max then that's what you were entitled to expect. Don't really know what else to say :hug: xx

Mine took about 3 and abit weeks but that was cause of bank holiday.. They surely shouldnt be keeping you this long from the results hope you get them soon x

I'm letting it stress me now. Oh is just so desperate for answers. He thinks its his dna that makes me not carry girls well :(

I lost my angel on the 12th of jan and ive just had a fone call this morning to say they have all the results bak i have an appointment on thursday so all in all it will be nearly six weeks to wen i actually find out what happened but it been 4 weeks and 6 days to get all the results bak if that make sense. Xxx

Think you need to phone up n kick off hun xx not good leaving you waiting that long xxx

Call them and kick off bab should have had them by now 100% xxx

That's a very long time. They really need to consider people's feelings a bit more! I agree with the other ladies, call them and read them the riot act. Hope you're ok xx

I was thinking could it be they are behind with them due to Xmas n what not ? But still it must be hard for u and I would be mega pissed off ask xx

Consultant rang me. I'll update more when I'm home x

How did it go Simone? Hope you got some information x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back