Possibly my first Braxton Hicks? LOL

x-kirsty-x

Reaction score
Well I woke up in the middle of the night and tried to turn over but I got this really tight feeling in my bump and I could hardly move!

I had to sit up to try and ease it, after I'd been to the toilet and got back into bed it was gone.

It felt like the cramps you get in your leg only not quite as bad. Does this sound like BH? :? :? :?

Im not to sure cause this is my first pregancy but sounds like it is and its the same as what ive been having, about once a day makes me stop in my tracks.

yes this sounds like the Braxton Hicks, my bump gpes rock hard and feels really uncomfortable, it last anything from seconds to a good half hour and I'm getting them more now as well. I find it eases it a little to walk around a bit. My doctor told me yesterday that it's good to get them.

:think: not sure i dont kno if i'v been getting them!

i have been getting the same thing. normally always at night but got a few in the day yesterday.

godbless
lisa xxxx

Definitely sounds like it to me. I have had them since about 16 weeks. My belly feels like a bowling ball when I get them too! I've been told it's good too, just your uterus getting into practice for the big day. I got one when I was trying to turn over in bed and ended up moaning out like an old biddy and needing to be helped, I went that stiff! Sexy!

i've been getting these too... i really notice it now, never did before...

when i get one i touch my belly and it's rock hard after about 30 seconds it's back to normal...

i think it might be BH :eek:

Hi

Yup it sounds like them i get them often throughout the day
Katrina

Yep, BH are always the tightening in your utreo and makes ur tum like concrete! Sometimes they come with pain, sometimes nothing!
Ive had them from 28weeks this time and its hard to determine the difference between BH and labour at the mo as im so close to the edge! Mine have been everyday constant and more painful each time :roll:
I always have a bath when Jaycee is in bed and it really eases them! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back