Possible TMI, bloody show at 34+2?

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by iwanttobeamumm, May 17, 2016.

1. iwanttobeamumm

iwanttobeamumm Well-Known Member

I just took my daughter to nursery I got home and my leggings felt wet, not like my waters breaking or anything just ALOT of discharge I went to the toilet to clean myself up and put a panty liner in my underwear and when I wiped a long mucus like thing was on the paper I don't remember what it was like with my daughter but this was as long as my little finger and pink from the middle and then got darker towards one end like older blood (sorry) is this a bloody show, what does that mean? I have a midwife appointment today anyway at 3 so will ask her but any advice/idea in the mean time?

2. Charliebump3

Charliebump3 Well-Known Member

I had this at 29 weeks. I went to the maternity unit just to have the bleeding checked and they were not at all concerned! I never had a show with my first two pregnancies and with my last I had it after I had a sweep. I got really freaked out but they said all was ok and normal.

I would go and be checked just because of the blood. I was told plug can regenerate!