possible micarrige

m2baby

Reaction score
hey would like some help I was 5 weeks 4 days pregnant I started bleeding yesterday morning and the bleeding got heavier then I was getting severe abdominal cramps and lower back ake then I have gotten a few clots that are flat and stretchy thing is im not sure if ive had a miscarriage as my breasts still hurts would love some help right now x

Sounds like it hun, I'm so sorry xx

ive had a miscarriage before and my breasts stopped hurting then I had a miscarriage but now my breasts are still hurting and on all my pregnancy test ive done each week since been pregnant they have all came to a faint positive im confused x

The symptoms don't always disappear quickly because the hormones are still there. If you don't think you are mc, then phone EPU in the morning for advice.

U should ring docs or the epu as symptoms and preg tests don't always disappear right away , the best way to know for sure will be to she blood tests a couple days appart to check if hcg is falling or even maybe a scan sorry ur having to go through all this x

It does sound like it hun, im sorry. I had a miscarriage yesterday where it was supposed to be 6+5 but was a bit smaller because it wasnt developing properly but it didnt really hurt that much, just period type pains. If you've only had clots i would say its just starting. They say if you are bleeding heavily enough to fill a towel and leak in an hour or if you have intense pain to a&e.

If you need to talk feel free to message me xxx

Pregnancy tests show positive for a few weeks best trying get a scan as it does sound like a miscarriage but there's a chance it may not be?? Xx

^ i agree, at the very least go to your doctors xxx

I agree with the girls Hun. Speak to your gp. Thinking of you, try and rest xxx

thank you guys I have no pregnancy symptoms today I think it is a miscarriage but now I am getting really bad diarhea is this normal after a miscarriage? x

Yer that's quite normal due to hormones changing and dropping just like the way it changes wen u get ur Bfp , ur tests may be weaker today but might not be aswel x

I doubt you'd notice much in a test. You get a positive pregnancy test at 25hcg, the day after my mc my levels dropped by 1/3 but are still a lot higher than required for a positive preg test. If you do a test and it comes back positive i think it might give you false hope xxx

If its and the hcg will drop so the tests should get fainter each day I was 10 weeks wen I had Erpc and although the tests were very dark they did gradually get lighter and lighter but it might not affect ur hcg straight away u would have to maybe Dow test then wait 2-3 days and see if it gets fainter but I reay suggest u see a doctor for tests x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back