possible micarrige

Discussion in 'Coping with Miscarriage & Loss' started by m2baby, Jun 27, 2013.

1. m2baby

m2baby Well-Known Member

hey would like some help I was 5 weeks 4 days pregnant I started bleeding yesterday morning and the bleeding got heavier then I was getting severe abdominal cramps and lower back ake then I have gotten a few clots that are flat and stretchy thing is im not sure if ive had a miscarriage as my breasts still hurts would love some help right now x

2. scn

scn Well-Known Member

Sounds like it hun, I'm so sorry xx

3. m2baby

m2baby Well-Known Member

ive had a miscarriage before and my breasts stopped hurting then I had a miscarriage but now my breasts are still hurting and on all my pregnancy test ive done each week since been pregnant they have all came to a faint positive im confused x

4. scn

scn Well-Known Member

The symptoms don't always disappear quickly because the hormones are still there. If you don't think you are mc, then phone EPU in the morning for advice.

5. jojo3972

jojo3972 Well-Known Member

U should ring docs or the epu as symptoms and preg tests don't always disappear right away , the best way to know for sure will be to she blood tests a couple days appart to check if hcg is falling or even maybe a scan sorry ur having to go through all this x

6. Lou1103

Lou1103 Well-Known Member

It does sound like it hun, im sorry. I had a miscarriage yesterday where it was supposed to be 6+5 but was a bit smaller because it wasnt developing properly but it didnt really hurt that much, just period type pains. If you've only had clots i would say its just starting. They say if you are bleeding heavily enough to fill a towel and leak in an hour or if you have intense pain to a&e.

If you need to talk feel free to message me xxx

7. Mummy2toddler

Mummy2toddler Well-Known Member

Pregnancy tests show positive for a few weeks best trying get a scan as it does sound like a miscarriage but there's a chance it may not be?? Xx

8. Lou1103

^ i agree, at the very least go to your doctors xxx

9. Daley

Daley Well-Known Member

I agree with the girls Hun. Speak to your gp. Thinking of you, try and rest xxx

10. m2baby

m2baby Well-Known Member

thank you guys I have no pregnancy symptoms today I think it is a miscarriage but now I am getting really bad diarhea is this normal after a miscarriage? x

11. jojo3972

Yer that's quite normal due to hormones changing and dropping just like the way it changes wen u get ur Bfp , ur tests may be weaker today but might not be aswel x

12. Lou1103

I doubt you'd notice much in a test. You get a positive pregnancy test at 25hcg, the day after my mc my levels dropped by 1/3 but are still a lot higher than required for a positive preg test. If you do a test and it comes back positive i think it might give you false hope xxx

13. jojo3972

If its and the hcg will drop so the tests should get fainter each day I was 10 weeks wen I had Erpc and although the tests were very dark they did gradually get lighter and lighter but it might not affect ur hcg straight away u would have to maybe Dow test then wait 2-3 days and see if it gets fainter but I reay suggest u see a doctor for tests x