CAN U LADIES HELP ME PLZ?

rhian85

Reaction score
ok i ov'd around last weekend i think and had a bit of lurvvin on the 16th (last sunday) had EWCM then. tonight im getting some cramping like mild AF cramping and also CM has now gone creamy but is a little pinky tinged :oops:

when does implantation happen ? could this be a sign ? i had an IB with DS but cant remember when and how it was

any help ? :hug:

That's quite a while, I shouldn't think the pink you saw would be the start of your period! Could well be an implantation bleed!

Fingers crossed for you :D

kazlin said:
That's quite a while, I shouldn't think the pink you saw would be the start of your period! Could well be an implantation bleed!

Fingers crossed for you :D

cheers hun, i was just testing CM and noticed it had a pinky/brown tingy colour..i also hav mild cramping ?

i dont kno wether it will be the same for you but. i ovulated one week and the next wekk i was gettin cramps and had a slight tinge of pink with cm.
My period began the next day, i was a week early. it could mean either af is about to show or it could be ib, hope its IB for you hun :hug:

Blimey Twinny! This could be it! Keep me posted! Lx

:wave:

I think IB happens 7-10 days after OV. Hope this is the case for you. Good Luck. :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back